Level 3 Infrastructure Technician
Job Title: IT Technician
Salary: £8,775.00-£11,000 dependant on experience
Please contact Tom on Tom.Crossland@estio.co.uk or call 01133 500 333
About the company:
The companies sole purpose is to provide all businesses with the latest technology and cloud computing; prioritising in cutting edge EPOS hardware and EPOS software packages as well as audio-visual equipment and security devices. In turn, enabling customers to monitor their companies from anywhere in the world.
If you are a candidate who wants a career with a creative company who value their staff, this could be the role for you.
Brief job description:
With multiple years of experience and now market leaders within their field, technology powerhouse 1Call4 are expanding their successful team through the addition of an IT Apprentice. Develop your skills and knowledge across multiple areas of technology while benefitting from first-class training and mentoring from industry professionals.
- Installation of routers, switches and networks
- Fault finding and analysis of any network or cabling based issue using hardware and software tools
- Installation of interactive TV and telephony systems
- Hardware and software upgrades and repairs as needed
- Client support over email, phone, team viewer and face-to-face under supervision
- Cable installation for products at client sites, under supervision
- 5 GCSEs grades A*-C/9-4 or equivalent (including English Language and Maths)
- Basic knowledge of hardware components would be beneficial but not essential
- Eager to start a hands-on role
- Good grammar and attention to detail
- Professional and proactive attitude
- Due to the nature of this role and visiting multiple sites, a driving license or learning to drive is required for this role
- Desire to learn
- A want to start an IT career and progress
- Good work ethic
- Friendly personality and happy to communicate
The role offers long term security and the opportunity to progress into a permanent position.
Training to be provided:
The Estio Training programme gives young people the opportunity to get hands on experience in the IT industry whilst still employed in a real paid job with no cost or debt.
Learners will receive eight weeks of intensive training. Whilst in the workplace, apprentices will also receive continual coaching, help and guidance from a dedicated Skills Development Coach who will be there to ensure that they get the most from their work experience.
This apprenticeship will give you a Level 3 Infrastructure Technician Standard with training in areas such as:
- Functional skills, Maths L2 and English L2
- PC Fundamentals
- Business Processes & Customer Services
- Networking & Architecture
- Mobile & Operating Systems
- Cloud Services
- Coding & Logic
Some of these modules will include an option to take an examination in order to receive a professional certificate.