Level 3 Infrastructure Technician
IT Systems Technician Apprentice
Working Hours: 37.5hrs/week
Starting Salary of £11,000 to be reviewed regularly depending on apprenticeship progression, qualifications and on the job review. The aim will be after 3 years and being fully qualified that the role will attract a salary in line with current market expectations.
Please contact Ciara on Ciara.Glynn@estio.co.uk or call 01133 500 333
About the company:
This company was incorporated in 2003 and is an air conditioner and cooling manufacturer in Brighouse.
Brief job description:
Estio Training have an exciting new opportunity for a IT Systems Technician Apprentice with a company based in Brighouse, West Yorkshire.
The role will cover all aspects of the company’s IT needs including email, server, domain, hardware, licensing, Employee needs and company software requirements
Your expected duties and responsibilities in this role, once qualified will consist of the following:
- Email Exchange
- Server maintenance
- Domain maintenance
- Virus and Firewall protection
- Employee IT needs
- New employee IT set up
- Hardware requirements & maintenance
- Basic coverage of all company software queries
- Liaise with 3rd party IT consultants and service providers
- Become a Superuser of the company’s ERP system SAP B1
- 5 GCSEs grades A*-C/9-4 or equivalent (including English Language and Maths)
- Some exposure to IT would be beneficial but through the apprenticeship various skills will be acquired.
- Good communicator
The role offers long term security and the opportunity to progress into a permanent position.
Training to be provided:
The Estio Training programme gives young people the opportunity to get hands on experience in the IT industry whilst still employed in a real paid job with no cost or debt.
Learners will receive eight weeks of intensive training. Whilst in the workplace, apprentices will also receive continual coaching, help and guidance from a dedicated Skills Development Coach who will be there to ensure that they get the most from their work experience.
This apprenticeship will give you a Level 3 Infrastructure Technician Standard with training in areas such as:
- Functional skills, Maths L2 and English L2
- PC Fundamentals
- Business Processes & Customer Services
- Networking & Architecture
- Mobile & Operating Systems
- Cloud Services
- Coding & Logic
Some of these modules will include an option to take an examination in order to receive a professional certificate.