Level 3 IT Solutions Technician – Software Pathway
Title: IT Support Technician
Weekly Hours Worked: 40 hours per week
Salary: £4.15per hour With regular reviews
Please contact Josh on Josh.Ankers@estio.co.uk or call 01133500333
About the company:
This company are EPOS systems that create and design their own software.
This companies software designed to fit your business perfectly Integrated EPOS Systems from £99 for XE PAY Customers We have spent the last 6 years working with other businesses in your sector. We understand every painpoint, that’s why we have created the perfect epos system specifically for your business, with every feature you will ever need.
Brief job description:
We are looking to recruit an ambitious, methodical and driven individual with an attention to detail who will report to our senior staff. The role will include a wide array of tasks around the setup and maintenance of IT equipment as well as Internal Website Management and Data management.
As the IT Support Apprentice you will be tasked with many IT related duties:
- Maintain current staff and business IT Equipment, including troubleshooting and setup
- Maintenance of current website and updating the website internally
- Setup and maintenance of internal networks
- Setup and maintenance of internal servers
- Repairing IT Equipment
- Troubleshooting for colleagues and partners
. 5 GCSE’S Grade C or above in English, Maths, ICT and two other subjects non specific
- The successful candidate will possess excellent customer service skills and telephone manner.
- You will have experience in a similar technical role or a strong interest in the IT/digital world. and have excellent organisational skills.
- Interpersonal Skills
- Outstanding communication skills
- Self-motivated achiever
- Willing to learn
Future prospects & Benefits:
You will have the chance to gain:
- IT Solutions Technician Level 3
Training to be provided:
The Estio Training programme gives young people the opportunity to get hands on experience in the IT industry whilst still employed in a real paid job with no cost or debt.
Learners will receive eight weeks of intensive training. Whilst in the workplace, apprentices will also receive continual assessment, and help and guidance from a dedicated trainer who will be there to ensure that they get the most from their work experience.
This apprenticeship will give you a Level 3 IT Solutions Technician Standard with training in areas such as:
- Functional skills, Maths L2 and English L2
- Cisco IT Essentials
- Security & Legislation
- Core Technical IT Knowledge
- Methodologies & Principles
- Software Development Fundamentals
Some of these modules will include an option to take an examination in order to receive a professional certificate.