Level 3 Infrastructure Technician
Title: IT Apprentice
Weekly Hours Worked: 8.45am – 5.15pm 37.5 hours per week
Salary: £10,000.00 – £12,000.00
Please contact Tom on Tom.Lindley@estio.co.uk or call 0113 350 0333
About the company:
This company is an IT company providing a wide range of Services across IT based out of London.
Brief Job Description:
Estio Training have an exciting opportunity for a IT Support Apprentice with a company based in London.
Your duties and responsibilities in this role will consist of:
- Prepare computers for installation: unpacking, setting up, software updates
- Software Installation: Install applications, register software, assign serials
- Prepare Deliveries: equipment packaging, courier booking
- Various Paperwork: insurance processing, creating information packs
- Computer Repairs: fault finding, screen replacements
- Troubleshooting problems,
- liaising with customers and online research
Excellent written and oral communication skills
Good phone manner
Strong organisational skills
Attention to detail
Delivers fast and smart
Keen interest in IT
Good technical knowhow
- 5 GCSEs grades A*-C/9-4 or equivalent (including English Language, Maths & ICT)
The role offers long term security and the opportunity to progress into a permanent position.
Training to be provided:
The Estio Training programme gives young people the opportunity to get hands on experience in the IT industry whilst still employed in a real paid job with no cost or debt.
Learners will receive eight weeks of intensive training. Whilst in the workplace, apprentices will also receive continual coaching, help and guidance from a dedicated Skills Development Coach who will be there to ensure that they get the most from their work experience.
This apprenticeship will give you a Level 3 Infrastructure Technician Standard with training in areas such as:
- Functional skills, Maths L2 and English L2
- PC Fundamentals
- Business Processes & Customer Services
- Networking & Architecture
- Mobile & Operating Systems
- Cloud Services
- Coding & Logic
Some of these modules will include an option to take an examination in order to receive a professional certificate.