Level 4 Network Engineer
Title: IT Support Analyst
Weekly Hours Worked: 37.5
Salary: £20k D.O.E
Please contact Darcy on Darcy.Greaves@estio.co.uk or call 0113 350 0333
About the company:
This company began activity as a cell therapy contract development & manufacturing organisation (CDMO) in 2016. They are currently building a state-of-the-art facility for multiproduct GMP production outside Sawston in Cambridgeshire, which will allow scale up of current commercial production and initiate the provision of contract manufacturing services to meet the growing demand for such services in the UK.
The purpose of the IT Analyst role is to support the Head of IT, by providing support to systems implementations, ensuring IT Compliance and providing technical support to all company staff by logging and resolving any problems or requests, raised onsite and remotely.
Your duties and responsibilities in this role will consist of:
- Investigating, diagnosing, and solving computer software and hardware faults.
- Responsible for logging, troubleshooting, and resolving new problems and requests
- Proactive/routine monitoring of backups and systems and testing recovery procedures; speaking to third party suppliers, trouble shooting and arranging for hardware repairs. Ensuring that all IT assets are properly controlled, and software is correctly licensed.
- Documenting changes and solutions
- Supporting new members of staff provisioning accounts and equipment and performing inductions.
- Installing and configuring computer hardware, software, systems, networks, printers, and scanners.
- Providing project support to the Head of IT and other departments.
- 5 GCSEs grades A*-C/9-4 or equivalent (including English Language and Maths)
- Experience of resolving issues efficiently and contributing to the improvement of a Company’s IT services.
- Experienced in providing superior customer service and support
- Experienced in MS servers, Active Directory, IP Networking, MS SQL, Windows 10, firewall configuration, VLAN configuration, VOIP.
- Ability to work attentively.
- Eager to learn.
- Ability to form good working relationships.
- Highly motivated, pragmatic and practical with a strong work ethic and eye for detail with good problem resolution, judgement and decision-making skills.
The role offers long term security and the opportunity to progress into a permanent position.
Training to be provided:
The Estio Training programme gives young people the opportunity to get hands on experience in the IT industry whilst still employed in a real paid job with no cost or debt.
Learners will receive eight weeks of intensive training. Whilst in the workplace, apprentices will also receive continual coaching, help and guidance from a dedicated Skills Development Coach who will be there to ensure that they get the most from their work experience.
This apprenticeship will give you a Level 4 Network Engineer Standard with training in areas such as:
- Functional skills, Maths L2 and English L2
- CompTIA A+ Certification
- Network Principles
- Network Systems & Architecture
- Network Security
Some of these modules will include an option to take an examination in order to receive a professional certificate.