Level 4 Cyber Security Risk Analyst
IT Risk & Security Apprentice
Location: Milton Keynes
Working Hours: 35 Hours
Salary: £12,740 (with an increase to £15,500 in year 2 + Discounted car loan scheme)
Please contact Tom on Tom.Lindley@estio.co.uk or call 01133 500 333
About the company:
This company provides finance and insurance services to customers across the entire Group in the United Kingdom. We’re lucky to work with some of the world’s most iconic automotive brands here including Audi, SEAT, Skoda, Volkswagen, Bentley and Lamborghini – to name just a few!
Brief job description:
Estio Training have an exciting new opportunity for an IT Risk & Security Apprentice with a finance and insurance company based in Milton Keynes.
This apprenticeship will focus on all aspects of IT Risk and Cyber Security across the enterprise, a brand new position here and one that is highly sought after within the modern-day business landscape. Your purpose is to ensure the correct governance controls and frameworks are established to support our business and keep our customer data secure and safe.
Your duties and responsibilities in this role will consist of:
- Maintaining correct governance controls and IT frameworks.
- Keeping customer data safe and secure.
- Cyber risk management.
- IT Security checks
- Working with multiple IT Managers, developing and embedding analytics and key risk indicators into the IT function.
- Support remediation of issues identified as an output of penetration testing with responsible IT Managers.
- Cross functional engagement with internal audit department and legal compliance teams.
- 5 GCSEs grades A*-C/9-4 or equivalent (including English Language and Maths)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- The ability to manage your time effectively and work in a fast paced environment
- Attention to detail is key!
- The confidence and capability to interact with a range of colleagues and key stakeholders across the business.
- Someone with an appetite to learn and develop
- Good communicator
The role offers long term security and the opportunity to progress into a permanent position.
Training to be provided:
The Estio Training programme gives young people the opportunity to get hands on experience in the IT industry whilst still employed in a real paid job with no cost or debt.
Learners will receive eight weeks of intensive training. Whilst in the workplace, apprentices will also receive continual coaching, help and guidance from a dedicated Skills Development Coach who will be there to ensure that they get the most from their work experience.
This apprenticeship will give you a Level 4 Cyber Security Technologist Standard with training in areas such as:
- Functional skills, Maths L2 and English L2
- CISCO Cyber Security Essentials & Security Operations
- Cyber Security Introduction
- Network & Digital Communications Theory
- Risk Assessment
- Governance, Organisation, Law, Regulation & Standards
Some of these modules will include an option to take an examination in order to receive a professional certificate.