Level 3 Digital Marketer
Job Title: Fashion E-Commerce Administrator
Employer: YSM Fashion
Full Address: 96 Devonshire St, Sheffield City Centre, Sheffield S3 7SF
Weekly Hours Worked: 10:00am-6.00pm Monday to Friday and some Saturdays/Sunday
Salary: National Minimum Wage for age
Please contact Ciara at Ciara.Glynn@estio.co.uk or call 01133 500 333
About the company:
YSM is a luxury retailer based in Sheffield. The retail destination for international mens fashion with a combined service of both in-store and online. The site merchandises a variety of leading global brands, offering some of the most supreme designers of today. In addition to, weekly content updates.
Brief job description:
Estio Training have an exciting new opportunity for a Fashion E-Commerce Administrator with YSM Fashion, a fashion company based in Sheffield.
Your duties and responsibilities in this role will consist of:
- Adding new products onto the shopify platform
- Amendments of existing product information such as images, descriptions, and prices
- Creating new website categories and editing existing category descriptions
- Stock management
- Managing all social media platforms and creating content on a daily basis for Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Blogs.
- Sending out mail campaigns
- Sales order processing.
- Offering excellent customer service including handling all customer queries and phone calls
- 5 GCSEs grades A*-C/9-4 or equivalent (including English Language and Maths)
- Experience in a similar e-commerce role is essential.
- Experience within a luxury retail environment is preferred.
- Ability to run a Shopify website
- PC literate with knowledge of photoshop
- Ability to work to deadlines
- A strong interest in fashion is a must
- You will be able to work well in a team but also you must be able to work independently on a daily basis
- You should have excellent self-management skills with great organisation and self-motivation
- An interest in luxury fashion is essential for this role.
The role offers long term security and the opportunity to progress into a permanent position.
Training to be provided:
The Estio Training programme gives young people the opportunity to get hands on experience in the IT industry whilst still employed in a real paid job with no cost or debt.
Learners will receive six weeks of intensive training. Whilst in the workplace, apprentices will also receive continual coaching, help and guidance from a dedicated Skills Development Coach who will be there to ensure that they get the most from their work experience.
This apprenticeship will give you a Level 3 Digital Marketer Standard with training in areas such as:
- Functional skills, Maths L2 and English L2
- Principles of Coding
- Marketing Principles
- Digital Marketing Business Principles with E-Commerce
- Video & Imaging Software
Some of these modules will include an option to take an examination in order to receive a professional certificate.