Level 3 Digital Marketer
E-Commerce Digital Marketing Apprentice
Dependable Trading Ltd
Unit 1 Edison Business Centre, Ring Road, Bramley, Leeds, LS13 4ET
37.5 Hours Per Week
£8,535.00 Per Annum
Please contact Ciara Glynn on email@example.com or call 01133 500 333
About the company:
We are Dependable Trading Ltd, an international supplier of lighting products via Ecommerce marketplaces such as Amazon, eBay, Cdiscount etc. After consistent year-on-year growth over the last 8 years, we currently process over half a million orders a year and continue to grow at a rapid pace.
Brief job description:
Estio Training have an exciting new opportunity for an Ecommerce Marketer with Dependable Trading, a retailer based in Leeds.
Key to the role is implementing key adjustments to products to improving the sales of our lighting portfolio through online marketing techniques you will learn from the marketing team. As an Ecommerce Marketplace Apprentice, you will work with others in the UK team closely for training and development and will be mentored by the company Director to grow your skillet.
Your duties and responsibilities in this role will consist of:
• Conduct market research of competitors listing strategies and pricing tactics.
• Optimise our current Marketplace listings so they follow listing best practices.
• Make key adjustments to product listings to grow order volume.
• Drive turnover by listing new products and generating new marketing strategies.
• Develop our inventory across new marketplaces and our Ecommerce store
• Creating accurate, detailed and engaging product titles for eBay or Amazon using keyword best practice that will drive our visibility and click through rates
• Adding new products to the current inventory as necessary, maintaining the current approach to listing and ensuring pricing maintains profit margin levels.
• Identify and propose promotions to increase sales and profitability.
• Recording data on order volumes in excel, create daily reports on activity and changes in business trends.
• Knowledge and experience of pricing strategy and increasing profit margins.
• 5 GCSEs grades A*-C/9-4 or equivalent (including English Language and Maths)
• Computer Skills – Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
• Highly IT literate, especially in Excel
• Managing of own workload to achieve deadlines, working within a fast paced environment
• Ability to maintain confidentiality
• Ability to work as part of a team
• Excellent Communication, both with customers and suppliers, within face to face meetings, and over email and telephone
• Fluent English [spoken and written]
• Great negotiation skills.
• Well-organised and have great attention to detail
• Articulate and strongly computer literate
• Outgoing, friendly personality with excellent communication skills
The role offers long term security and the opportunity to progress into a permanent position.
Training to be provided:
Find out more about our Level 3 Digital Marketer apprenticeship programme.