Level 3 Digital Marketer
Digital Marketing Assistant
6 Wealdstone Road, Sutton, Surrey, SM3 9QS
8:30 AM – 4:30 PM Mon-Fri
Please contact Tom Lindley on email@example.com or call 01133 500 333
About the company:
Designplan Lighting Ltd is a wholly owned subsidiary of Fagerhult Lighting, Europe’s third largest lighting group. With its head office and manufacturing operations located in Surrey, UK, Designplan is recognised as an industry leader specializing in the design, manufacture, and supply, of robust, highly efficient lighting products specifically for applications in:
• Custodial Facilities
• Secure Health Facilities
• Community & Public Lighting
The Fagerhult Group
Fagerhult is one of Europe’s leading lighting groups with 12 strong brands, approximately 4,20000 employees and operations in 40 countries. Fagerhult develops, manufactures and markets innovative and energy-efficient lighting solutions for professional indoor and outdoor environments.
Brief job description:
Estio Training have an exciting new opportunity for a Digital Marketing Assistant with Designplan Lighting, a Lighting company based in Sutton, South London.
Your duties and responsibilities in this role will consist of:
• Define, design, build and implement digital campaigns across a variety of online and social media platforms to drive customer acquisition, customer engagement and customer retention.
• Assist in driving Designplan’s presence on social media, especially LinkedIn.
• Identify opportunities to utilise other social media platforms, specifically Youtube.
• Managing our social media accounts, alongside our Marketing Manager. Ensuring that punchy content is produced and shared on a regular basis with a wide blend of content.
• Engage with customers on social media platforms. Sharing posts, following prospects, responding to comments/enquiries etc.
• Assist sales team to engage with their social media contacts. E.g. Promote our LinkedIn post and company page through coordinated “sharing” activity.
• Support email marketing projects and campaigns
• Content creation and copy for website and email marketing campaigns, as well as social media posts.
• Support various Marketing Plan initiatives.
• Review and update our website regularly to ensure consistency and accuracy, ensuring our website is up to date (all product specifications, general information, etc).
• Assist in SEO related projects.
• Reporting on marketing analytics in relation to these specific campaigns.
• Supporting the Marketing Manager on marketing plan deliverables relating to digital projects.
• There is potential opportunity to get experience in various aspects of both push & pull marketing strategies, whilst supporting our Marketing plan.
• 5 GCSEs grades A*-C/9-4 or equivalent (including English Language and Maths)
• Knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Outlook is essential.
• Ability to use Photoshop and InDesign would be desirable.
• Great attention to detail.
• Excellent communication & organizational skills.
• Ability to follow instructions and work independently on projects when needed.
• Willingness to learn – or ready to get right to it!
• Working knowledge of word press and basic web coding highly desirable.
• Actively participating in an accredited Apprenticeship programme.
• Passion and interest for marketing.
• Enthusiasm & a ‘get the job done’ attitude.
• Keen & genuine interest in digital marketing.
The role offers long term security and the opportunity to progress into a permanent position.
Training to be provided:
Find out more about our Level 3 Digital Marketer apprenticeship programme.