Level 3 Digital Marketer
Title: Digital Marketing Apprentice
Weekly Hours Worked: Monday – Friday 09:00 – 17:30
Salary: £4.15 p/h
Please contact Ciara on Ciara.Glynn@estio.co.uk or call 01133 500 333
About the company:
This company is a world leader in innovative sales, leadership and management training. For more than 50 years, the company has taught its distinctive, non-traditional selling system and highly effective sales training methodology.
Estio Training has an exciting new opportunity for a Digital Marketing Apprentice witha company based in York.
Your duties and responsibilities in this role will consist of:
- Managing social media accounts on a regular basis
- Generating unique and engaging social content
- Designing social media graphics
- Creative blog writing
- Creating and implementing both marketing and social media strategies
- Creating innovative ways to communicate client messages
- Managing FB/LI & other marketing budgets and delivering strategic reports on progress
- Maximising of advertising spend for the categories we serve
- 5 GCSEs grades A*-C/9-4 or equivalent (including English Language and Maths)
Skills Required (Social Media Executive Skills and Qualifications):
- Exceptional creative language skills
- Excellent understanding of all social media platforms
- A creative and modern flair
- Strong communication skills
- Strong analytical ability
- Able to work well as part of a team
- Excellent communication skills
- Self Motivated
The role offers long term security and the opportunity to progress into a permanent position.
Training to be provided:
The Estio Training programme gives young people the opportunity to get hands on experience in the IT industry whilst still employed in a real paid job with no cost or debt.
Learners will receive six weeks of intensive training. Whilst in the workplace, apprentices will also receive continual coaching, help and guidance from a dedicated Skills Development Coach who will be there to ensure that they get the most from their work experience.
This apprenticeship will give you a Level 3 Digital Marketer Standard with training in areas such as:
- Functional skills, Maths L2 and English L2
- Principles of Coding
- Marketing Principles
- Digital Marketing Business Principles with E-Commerce
- Video & Imaging Software
Some of these modules will include an option to take an examination in order to receive a professional certificate.