Level 3 Digital Marketer
Title: Digital Marketing Assistant
Weekly Hours Worked: 37.5 hours
Salary: £13,000 – £15,000 (annual) (subject to candidate)
MUST BE OVER THE AGE OF 18 YEARS OLD.
6 months’ probation period
Please contact Ciara on Ciara.Glynn@estio.co.uk or call 01133 500 333
About the company:
We are an award winning, North Yorkshire based craft distillers, with 18 years of creating premium alcohol drinks.
Founded in 2002, this company is an artisan spirits distillery based at Green Farm, in the village of Barton-le-Willows, just north of York and nearby to the market town of Malton, Yorkshire’s food capital. We have 3 brands of spirits, Liqueurs, Hedgerow Spirits and our newest brand Finders Spirits.
The ethos and background of the company is one of respect for the environment. Joff’s (the founder of the company) passion for wildlife conservation and the environment is ever at the heart of each decision made. We combine this ethos with great taste and a strong aesthetic in each of their brands, bringing craft distilling into the 21st century.
Brief job description:
Estio Training have an exciting new opportunity for a Digital Marketing Assistant with an award-winning North Yorkshire artisan spirits distillery based in the village of Barton-le-Willows.
An exciting opportunity has arisen within the craft drinks industry, we are looking for highly motivated and committed Digital Marketing Assistant, to work within our marketing team.
Your duties and responsibilities in this role will consist of:
- Social media research, content creation, monitoring and scheduling,
- Adding blogs onto the website and sharing onto our social media platforms,
- Supporting our in-house designer to take and edit photographs and short videos,
- Reporting on social media and website traffic using our scheduling tool and Google Analytics,
- Helping at our annual events & trade shows
- Helping send email campaigns, learning how to optimise them.
- General office and administration duties such as researching databases, answering the phone, organising meetings, and taking messages,
5 GCSEs grade (A*- C) including English Language and Maths or an equivalent Level 2 qualification.
- Must be able to drive
- Excellent written and communication skills and a creative eye/mindset.
- You will need to be IT literate and willing to learn new skills.
- Good time-keeping
- Attention to detail
- Great creative eye
- Eager to learn.
The role offers long term security and the opportunity to progress into a permanent position.
Training to be provided:
The Estio Training programme gives young people the opportunity to get hands on experience in the IT industry whilst still employed in a real paid job with no cost or debt.
Learners will receive six weeks of intensive training. Whilst in the workplace, apprentices will also receive continual coaching, help and guidance from a dedicated Skills Development Coach who will be there to ensure that they get the most from their work experience.
This apprenticeship will give you a Level 3 Digital Marketer Standard with training in areas such as:
- Functional skills, Maths L2 and English L2
- Principles of Coding
- Marketing Principles
- Digital Marketing Business Principles with E-Commerce
- Video & Imaging Software
Some of these modules will include an option to take an examination in order to receive a professional certificate.