Level 3 Digital Marketer
Title – Digital Marketing and Social Media apprentice
Weekly Hours Worked – 37.5 hours per week
Salary – £6 – £7 per hour
Please contact Josh on Josh.Ankers@estio.co.uk or call 01133500333
About the company:
We are an established perfume brand which has a rich heritage of over 130 years. Founded in 1888 by a French aristocrat, Francis Charrier, the legacy he built continues to live on today.
In the early years, Francis focussed on producing the highest quality handcrafted perfume and sold only to people who appreciated and understood traditional perfumery.
Francis’ philosophy and outlook was to build a fairer and more equal society. The first thing he and his wife did was improve the conditions for their workers, they paid them better wages and reduced their work load. The profits they made were reinvested into educating the children of the people that worked for them.
In 1895, Le Club 1888 was launched. This was an elite club for perfume aficionados. Club members would meet every three months to discuss perfumery with a particular focus on how to preserve and lobby for traditional perfumery in the age of mass manufactured perfumes. The club had a strict policy of only having 1,888 members, this was ratified in 1898, to shorten the growing waiting list.
In 2018, the Charrier family decided to move the brand into the modern age to allow a wider audience to experience our rich heritage of handcrafted perfumes, ensuring century old craftsmanship can be nurtured and preserved.
Brief job description:
Estio Training have an exciting new opportunity for a Digital Marketing Apprentice with a company based in Birmingham.
The role will form part of a growing organisation. You will be tasked with implementing, delivering, monitoring and reporting on your strategic digital marketing and social media plans for the company through various platforms mainly specialising on Instagram, with full training and support.
Working within a small marketing team, the ideal candidate will be used to using various social media platforms, updating their own profiles regularly and keeping up to date with new features, your skills on Social Media will contribute to the overall marketing strategy. The right candidate will also be a good communicator with strong writing skills, a great imagination and a passion for forging a career in online marketing.
Your duties and responsibilities in this role will consist of:
- Developing, managing and executing outcome-focused strategies for a large range of companies in relation to their Digital Marketing campaigns both locally and regionally.
- Managing and growing our clients social media accounts across multiple channels including LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Monitoring and reporting of trends and analytics
- Assistance with creation of graphics and design work
- Provide support and assistance across internal teams
- Email Marketing
- Digital Marketing Campaigns
- Social media and web research on particular projects being worked on
- Assistance with administration
- Dealing with web enquiries
- Qualifying website enquiries
- 5 GCSEs grades A*-C/9-4 or equivalent (including English Language and Maths)
- Good spoken and written English, imaginative and appealing
- Very high knowledge of latest trends and marketing concepts on Social Media
- High degree of knowledge on Instagram mainly
- Creative mind
- Interested in Marketing and Communications, genuinely passionate about a career in marketing
- Good knowledge and understanding of different social media platforms, managing high followed profiles always desired
- Organised and good time management skills.
- Basic Knowledge of software tools used to design images, web pages
- Positive attitude, self-starter and high levels of personal motivation
- Strong business acumen to understand client use cases
- Understanding of digital marketing
- High standard of written and verbal communication
- Good organisational and time management skills
The role offers long term security and the opportunity to progress into a permanent position.
Training to be provided:
The Estio Training programme gives young people the opportunity to get hands on experience in the IT industry whilst still employed in a real paid job with no cost or debt.
Learners will receive six weeks of intensive training. Whilst in the workplace, apprentices will also receive continual coaching, help and guidance from a dedicated Skills Development Coach who will be there to ensure that they get the most from their work experience.
This apprenticeship will give you a Level 3 Digital Marketer Standard with training in areas such as:
- Functional skills, Maths L2 and English L2
- Principles of Coding
- Marketing Principles
- Digital Marketing Business Principles with E-Commerce
- Video & Imaging Software
Some of these modules will include an option to take an examination in order to receive a professional certificate.