Title: Digital Marketer
Weekly Hours Monday – Friday 9am -5pm
Salary: £5.00ph starting wage
Please contact Josh on Josh.Ankers@estio.co.uk or call 0113 350 0333
About the company- This company provides a range of security services delivered by a team of trained professionals. We are based in the west midlands but deliver our services nationwide. As one of the industry’s leading companies, this company carries years of experience in the security sector.
Brief job description:
Creating content and digital marketing campaigns using various channels and methods including Facebook, the web and offline. You will be creating campaigns from scratch using Adobe suite, so a good knowledge of Adobe and work experience either for a business or for personal projects is essential. You will be involved in all areas of digital marketing for the company.
- Running various social media platforms, creating exciting content and engaging target audiences
- Working to improve SEO and the performance of a company’s online presence
- Creating Email marketing campaigns on a regular basis
- Developing a strong, reliable understanding of our clients, their competitors and of course the diverse industries
- Creating regular, unique, engaging and relevant content for our clients
- Producing content for blog posts, news articles and websites
- Conducting regular keyword research, ensuring that our content is relevant and engaging with the target audience
- Support the digital marketing team, as well as working closely with all departments within the Company
- Provide input into campaign planning and use initiative to develop our marketing practices
- Visual content creation and branding (including video marketing and graphics)
You will need to have a thorough understanding of the internet and social media, excellent English written skills and be looking for a digital marketing career in the long-term and specifically to learn new skills in this digital field.
The ideal candidate will have the following skills:
- 1 years of commercial graphic design experience (digital and offline) – agency or inhouse, or relevant portfolio of your own projects and work.
- Adobe creative suite including Photoshop, InDesign and preferably Illustrator.
- Knowledge of printing process, materials and proofing methods.
- Basic HTML5, CSS3 an advantage – for creating Email Newsletter Marketing Templates.
- Be flexible, adaptive and able to ‘muck-in’.
- Creative copywriting skills are preferred.
- Creative flair, originality and strong visual sense.
- Excellent communication, presentation, and storytelling skills.
- High attention to detail –including proofreading capabilities.
- Able to follow procedures and processes.
- Good time management skills.
- Able to work on own initiative and prioritise tasks accordingly.
- Ability to work well under pressure and as part of an integral small-knit team.
- 5 GCSEs grades A*-C/9-4 or equivalent (including English Language, Maths & ICT)
English must be at A/B at GCSE level
Skills Required IT Literate, Social Media Exposure, Excellent Communication Skills, Ability to demonstrate initiative.
Personal qualities: Sociable, Reliable, Trustworthy, Enthusiastic, Team Player,
The role offers a permanent role upon completion of the apprenticeship depending on performance.
Training to be provided:
The Estio Training programme gives young people the opportunity to get hands on experience in the IT industry whilst still employed in a real paid job with no cost or debt.
Learners will receive six weeks of intensive training. Whilst in the workplace, apprentices will also receive continual coaching, help and guidance from a dedicated Skills Development Coach who will be there to ensure that they get the most from their work experience.
This apprenticeship will give you a Level 3 Digital Marketer Standard with training in areas such as:
- Functional skills, Maths L2 and English L2
- Principles of Coding
- Marketing Principles
- Digital Marketing Business Principles with E-Commerce
- Video & Imaging Software
Some of these modules will include an option to take an examination in order to receive a professional certificate.