Level 3 Estio Digital Marketing Apprenticeship
Full Time – 37.5 Hours Per Week
£9 – 11k Per Annum DOE
Please contact Ciara on Ciara.Glynn@estio.co.uk or call 01133 500 300
About the company:
We’re an FCSA & Professional Passport accredited payroll, umbrella & CIS company that delivers outstanding value and service to companies, agencies and contractors. We provide professional payroll and contracting services tailored to meet the needs of staffing agencies and employer organisations. With our range of great value and compliant products, including Employed Umbrella options and CIS contracting, we’ve designed our services to meet our client’s needs.
Your duties and responsibilities in this role will consist of:
- Effectively managing the organisations social media channels.
- Creating and scheduling weekly posts across all social pages which fit the company ethos.
- Assisting in the management of the website to maximise engagement.
- Admin on the back end of the website
- Updating the company CRM with all relevant client information
- Search Engine Optimization.
- Creating written blog/Steam community post content.
- Analysing campaigns progress and success.
- Competitor analysis and ensuring you are maximising marketing reach.
- Suggesting new ways of interacting with key markets.
- Performing other duties as required.
- Excellent organisation and time management skills, with an ability to multitask and prioritise projects.
- Demonstrable knowledge of working with social media platforms.
- Excellent English skills
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to work independently but also as part of a small team demonstrating initiative by taking ownership of projects and contributing new ideas.
- Ability to build relationships.
The experience required for the Marketing Apprentice role is:
- 5 GCSEs grades A* – C (Including English Language and Maths)
At the end of the apprenticeship you will either be offered a full/part time role or given a full written reference. This is a fantastic opportunity to demonstrate your skills and build your portfolio.
The Estio Training programme gives young people the opportunity to get hands on experience in the IT industry whilst still employed in a real paid job with no cost or debt.
Learners will receive ten weeks of intensive training. Whilst in the workplace, apprentices will also receive continual assessment, and help and guidance from a dedicated trainer who will be there to ensure that they get the most from their work experience.
This apprenticeship will give you a Level 3 Digital Marketer Standard with training in areas such as:
- Functional skills, Maths L2 and English L2
- Website Software
- Principles of Coding
- Video & Imaging Software
- Keywords & Optimisation
- Digital Marketing Business Principles including E-Commerce Websites
Some of these modules will include an option to take an examination in order to receive a professional certificate.