Level 3 Digital Marketing Apprentice
Job Title: Digital Marketing Apprentice
Location: Stratford upon Avon
Weekly Hours Worked: 37 hours per week
Salary: £4.50 – £5 an hour (Depending on experience)
Please contact Josh on Josh.Ankers@estio.co.uk or call 01133500333
About the company:
This company we believe there’s a better way to approach development. A simple, flexible and more cost-effective way—an approach that adapts to your needs rather than the other way around.
Our speciality lies in Laravel development. Laravel is one of the best ways to build streamlined, powerful and robust websites, applications and systems. We love being able to condense big ideas into small, but powerful packages.
We’re a data-driven development company. We crunch the numbers and analyse results, that’s how we know what works and what doesn’t.
Originally founded by two friends, we’ve grown into a large team family of likeminded individuals who bring the best out of each other. We now make award-winning platforms that revolutionise the businesses they’re made for.
Estio Training have an exciting new opportunity for a Digital Marketing apprentice with a company based in the West Midlands.
We are looking for an enthusiastic digital marketing apprentice to join our team, to enhance our social media presence using effective marketing strategies to help grow the business, and work with our clients for their digital marketing needs.
The role involves the candidate to manage and maintain the social media, google ads, marketing campaigns targeted, analysing traffic to website & managing and maintaining clients digital marketing needs.
Do you have an interest in Digital Marketing? Love social media? Ready to take your first step in a career in Digital Marketing?
We are looking for an enthusiastic digital marketing apprentice to join our team, to enhance our social media presence using effective marketing strategies. The role will also include creating social media posts and promoting the business, helping clients with their digital marketing needs.
Your duties and responsibilities in this role will consist of:
- To support the team with digital marketing projects and strategies
- Produce and update social media channels, newsletters, websites
- Work on search engine optimisation to increase business
- Assist with creating and sending marketing campaigns
- Manage and maintain digital marketing projects for clients.
- Manage and maintain google ads.
- Build followers and increase engagement across all social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram)
- Assist with advertising and promotion through social media platforms
- Creatively implementing new marketing methods
- Marketing campaigns targeted
- 5 GCSEs grades A*-C/9-4 or equivalent (including English Language and Maths)
Skills Required (Social Media Executive Skills and Qualifications):
- Excellent work ethic is a must.
- Enthusiastic and committed
- Keen to learn and develop skills
- Ability to think independently and work within a team
- Punctual and reliable
- Committed to working within a diverse community
- Enthusiasm and passion for Digital Marketing
- Bright, outgoing personality with a positive outlook and strong team-working bias
- Attention to detail
- Proactive and positive with a can-do attitude
- Excellent communication skills
- Social Media knowledge
The role offers long term security and the opportunity to progress into a permanent position.
Training to be provided:
The Estio Training programme gives young people the opportunity to get hands on experience in the IT industry whilst still employed in a real paid job with no cost or debt.
Learners will receive six weeks of intensive training. Whilst in the workplace, apprentices will also receive continual coaching, help and guidance from a dedicated Skills Development Coach who will be there to ensure that they get the most from their work experience.
This apprenticeship will give you a Level 3 Digital Marketer Standard with training in areas such as:
- Functional skills, Maths L2 and English L2
- Principles of Coding
- Marketing Principles
- Digital Marketing Business Principles with E-Commerce
- Video & Imaging Software
Some of these modules will include an option to take an examination in order to receive a professional certificate.