Level 3 Digital Marketer
Weekly Hours Worked: 08:30 – 17:30
Please contact Ciara on Ciara.Glynn@estio.co.uk or call 0113 3500 333
About the company:
Due to expansion this company are looking for a Marketing Apprentice to join our highly successful recruitment company based in Warrington. We will provide you with an outstanding team environment, a business that stands by its values and a remarkable culture. For all the consultancies that claim to be different, This company truly is. Our team achieve amazing results, working predominately in retail but more increasingly from other sectors such as Hospitality, Manufacturing, FMCG, Logistics and Construction and have a lot of fun whilst doing it!
Our company specialises in the recruitment of permanent management roles for a number of blue chip retail companies across the UK in retail, hospitality and HR. We launched the business to be different and we certainly are.
Reporting to the Marketing Manager the successful candidate will be a driven and well-organised self-starter with an eye for detail. The marketing apprentice will gain exposure to a variety of disciplines, including but not limited to email, press releases, social media, online and offline content, multi-media and CRM database marketing to further develop the brand.
Your duties and responsibilities in this role will consist of:
The role will be a varied and challenging role and requires a passionate, driven candidate who is looking for a career.
As part of the role you will be involved and working on:
- Digital Marketing
- Content creation
- Video / Infographics
- Answering the phone
- General customer service
- SEO and Social media
- Working with CRM systems
- General Administrative duties
- Posting and distributing job adverts
- Engaging and regularly updating social media presence using various platforms such as Facebook and LinkedIn
- Creating and distributing engaging written or graphic content in the form of e-newsletters, web page and blog content, or social media messages
- Improving the overall brand of the Company
A motivated team player who thrives under pressure and is interested in developing a marketing career in the financial IT sectors. Other requirements include:
- Organized and able to multi-task across several projects
- Knowledge and experience of Adobe packages would be advantageous
- Email and social media experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Strong written communication skills
- Good numerical and analytical skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Knowledge of WordPress would be a bonus but not essential
- Knowledge of PPC and SEO would be a bonus but not essential
The ideal candidate
- Has a genuine interest in Marketing
- Will be hard working, ambitious and ready to undertake a challenge.
- Will want to pursue a career and want to learn
- Will be motivated and passionate.
- 5 GCSEs grades A*-C/9-4 or equivalent (including English Language and Maths)
Training to be provided:
The Estio Training programme gives young people the opportunity to get hands on experience in the IT industry whilst still employed in a real paid job with no cost or debt.
Learners will receive six weeks of intensive training. Whilst in the workplace, apprentices will also receive continual coaching, help and guidance from a dedicated Skills Development Coach who will be there to ensure that they get the most from their work experience.
This apprenticeship will give you a Level 3 Digital Marketer Standard with training in areas such as:
- Functional skills, Maths L2 and English L2
- Principles of Coding
- Marketing Principles
- Digital Marketing Business Principles with E-Commerce
- Video & Imaging Software
Some of these modules will include an option to take an examination in order to receive a professional certificate.