Level 3 Digital Marketer
Title: Digital marketing
Salary: £5 per hour
Please contact Josh on Josh.Ankers@estio.co.uk or call 01133500333
About the company:
We are a professional Health & Safety Training Provider & Consultancy, we specialise in ALL industries! Our head office is near Birmingham in the West Midlands and we cover the whole of the United Kingdom.
We deliver open Health & Safety Training Courses in the West Midlands (Birmingham), East Midlands (Nottingham), South West (Bristol), South East (London) & North West (Manchester & Liverpool).
NEBOSH, IOSH, CITB, Qualsafe (First Aid), Awareness & E-Learning Courses are available.
We offer the BEST Health & Safety Training & Consultancy service for the Most Competitive price! Our testimonials say it all!
Brief Job decsiption:
We are looking for an enthusiastic digital marketing apprentice to join our team, to enhance our social media presence using effective marketing strategies. The role will also include some graphic design and creating social media videos to improve the appeal of the company to its consumers.
Main job Description:
- Maintain and manage social media side of the business
- Updating the website to ensure everything is up to date
- Creating graphics
- Promoting the business on social media to help the business grow
- Some admin duties.
Your duties and responsibilities in this role will consist of:
- To support the team with digital marketing projects and strategies
- Produce and update social media channels, newsletters, websites
- Work on search engine optimisation to increase business
- Assist with creating and sending marketing campaigns
- Build followers and increase engagement across all social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram)
- Assist with advertising and promotion through social media platforms
- Designing new photos to upload in social media and marketing purposes
- Creatively implementing new marketing methods
- Use email to send out newsletters and updates
- 5 GCSEs grades A*-C/9-4 or equivalent (including English Language and Maths)
Skills Required (Social Media Executive Skills and Qualifications):
- Enthusiastic and committed
- Keen to learn and develop skills
- Ability to think independently and work within a team
- Punctual and reliable
- Committed to working within a diverse community
- Digital Marketing experience is essential.
- Knowledge in google ads
- Enthusiasm and passion for Digital Marketing
- Bright, outgoing personality with a positive outlook and strong team-working bias
- Attention to detail
- Creative mindset
- Proactive and positive with a can-do attitude
- Excellent communication skills
- Social Media knowledge
- Good English
- An interest in cars would be a plus.
The role offers long term security and the opportunity to progress into a permanent position.
Training to be provided:
The Estio Training programme gives young people the opportunity to get hands on experience in the IT industry whilst still employed in a real paid job with no cost or debt.
Learners will receive six weeks of intensive training. Whilst in the workplace, apprentices will also receive continual coaching, help and guidance from a dedicated Skills Development Coach who will be there to ensure that they get the most from their work experience.
This apprenticeship will give you a Level 3 Digital Marketer Standard with training in areas such as:
- Functional skills, Maths L2 and English L2
- Principles of Coding
- Marketing Principles
- Digital Marketing Business Principles with E-Commerce
- Video & Imaging Software
Some of these modules will include an option to take an examination in order to receive a professional certificate.