Level 3 Digital Marketer
Job Title: Digital Marketing Apprentice
Employer: Enhanced Ltd
Full Address: Unit 6, Bennett Avenue, Horbury, Wakefield, WF4 5RA
Weekly Hours Worked: Full Time – 35
Salary: £150 per week
Please contact Ciara at Ciara.Glynn@estio.co.uk or call 01133 500 333
We are looking for a confident and hard-working individual who is interested in working for an independent online-based adult learning company. We are a growing and supportive team with an assortment of specialisms and are looking for an interesting person with a ‘can do’ attitude to join us in making huge improvements to the education sector.
The role involves working with different departments across two locations within the business to gain a valuable skill set including business administration, customer service, content creation, resource design, and marketing. Your primary location will be based in Wakefield, but you may also be required to work within other departments based in Leeds. This will develop your skills as an apprentice and allow you to explore different aspects of the business. In all aspects of the role, we expect a consistently dedicated and systematic approach. You will be a crucial part of our growing team, helping to drive business for our main brand as well as for other areas within the organisation. This requires an ability to work within different teams and carry out reflective activities for the purpose of self-improvement.
As you progress through the role, you will have the chance to spearhead projects and work on exciting new ventures. Motivated and conscientious applicants will have the opportunity to move into a permanent role in the business.
This job can be exciting as well as demanding and as such requires an individual who can adapt to different situations quickly. Due to the nature of the sector, high standards and an eye for detail are mandatory.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Working with company clients to manage payment plans and learner accounts.
- Creating completed portfolios through scanning and combining PDFs ready for quality assuring etc.
- Working with our Customer Relationship Management system to design emails, templates, workflows and digital processes.
- Communicating with clients via telephone and email to advertise our service to a wide variety of different clients.
- Working with senior members of staff to analyse financial figures and statistics
- 5 GCSEs A*-C
- B or above in GCSE English Language
- Any IT qualifications are preferred but not essential
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Comprehensive knowledge of IT
- Friendly, ‘can do’ attitude
- Strong attention to detail
- Organisation skills
- Ability to self-reflect and work from constructive feedback
- Confidence to follow initiative
Training to be provided:
The Estio Training programme gives young people the opportunity to get hands on experience in the IT industry whilst still employed in a real paid job with no cost or debt.
Learners will receive six weeks of intensive training. Whilst in the workplace, apprentices will also receive continual coaching, help and guidance from a dedicated Skills Development Coach who will be there to ensure that they get the most from their work experience.
This apprenticeship will give you a Level 3 Digital Marketer Standard with training in areas such as:
- Functional skills, Maths L2 and English L2
- Principles of Coding
- Marketing Principles
- Digital Marketing Business Principles with E-Commerce
- Video & Imaging Software
Some of these modules will include an option to take an examination in order to receive a professional certificate.