Level 3 Digital Marketer
Title: Digital Marketer
Full Address: Edward James House, Hadley Park E, Hadley, Telford, TF1 6AL
Salary: Apprenticeship Wage – £11,000 – £14,000
Please contact Josh on Josh.Ankers@estio.co.uk or call 01133500333
About the company:
This company is an established UK network which delivers outstanding workforce solutions, nursing, care and support to local communities, nationally.
We believe that our future success lies with the quality and performance of our network; our people and determination and drive to continually evolve to achieve our vision to become the market leader in the provision of healthcare services.
Do you have an interest in Digital Marketing? Love social media? Ready to take your first step in a career in Digital Marketing?
This company has a fantastic opportunity for a Marketing Apprentice to join a modern, forward thinking marketing team.
Working within a young and dynamic marketing department, you will be expected to introduce new ideas, support ongoing campaigns and team members and fundamentally, work closely with our rapidly expanding network of franchisees and company owned branches.
The candidate ill need to have an eye for detail, bags of enthusiasm and a willingness to take on new challenges are essential to succeed in this role, along with sense of humour and a can-do-attitude.
Your duties and responsibilities in this role will consist of:
- Assisting with initiating, developing and managing highly effective digital marketing campaigns.
- Use initiative and decision-making abilities to liaise with Franchisees and Company Owned managers on a daily basis to support and advise in relation to their marketing activity.
- Assisting with managing multiple social media accounts, including content creation, advert management and reporting.
Other duties include:
- Digital Marketing
- Content creation
- Social media
- Working with CRM systems
- 5 GCSEs grades A*-C/9-4 or equivalent (including English Language and Maths)
Skills Required (Social Media Executive Skills and Qualifications):
- Passion, drive, and creativity
- Excellent writing skills and an eye for design
- Adobe design suite skills an advantage, but not essential
- A fun team player
- Business Studies / Marketing qualification desirable
- Proven work achieved or experience in a marketing position desirable – either volunteer or paid-for (portfolio of work beneficial)
- Organisational, planning and communication skills
- Ability to work on your own, in an ever-changing environment
- A desire to work and improve both your personal and professional skills
- Ongoing CPD, training and support; including a clear career development pathway
- 28 days holiday including Bank Holidays
- Life Insurance
- Pension scheme
- Head Office support functions including Payroll and Compliance
- Perk Schemes and bonus vouchers
- Free Refreshments
- Company Socials: First-rate Christmas party, Annual Award Ceremony for the network at luxury hotel. We enjoy regular social get togethers; (Pre Covid) at the gym in the morning, at our Christmas parties or quarterly events, you will find us having a Segway race or competitive game of golf.
The role offers long term security and the opportunity to progress into a permanent position.
Training to be provided:
The Estio Training programme gives young people the opportunity to get hands on experience in the IT industry whilst still employed in a real paid job with no cost or debt.
Learners will receive six weeks of intensive training. Whilst in the workplace, apprentices will also receive continual coaching, help and guidance from a dedicated Skills Development Coach who will be there to ensure that they get the most from their work experience.
This apprenticeship will give you a Level 3 Digital Marketer Standard with training in areas such as:
- Functional skills, Maths L2 and English L2
- Principles of Coding
- Marketing Principles
- Digital Marketing Business Principles with E-Commerce
- Video & Imaging Software
Some of these modules will include an option to take an examination in order to receive a professional certificate.