Level 3 Digital Marketer
Title – Digital Marketing Apprentice
Weekly Hours Worked – 9am-5:30pm
Salary – £12-14k
Please contact Darcy on Darcy.Greaves@estio.co.uk or call 01133500333
About the company:
For 26 years this company have responded to our customers’ IT requirements by providing the very best products, services, support and tailor-made solutions to meet their specific business demands.
Brief job description:
Estio Training have an exciting new opportunity for a Digital Marketing Apprentice with an independent IT specialist based in Horley, Surrey.
This is an exciting role ideally suited to an individual looking to begin or continue their career within a well-established, fast paced and vibrant IT sales based environment.
The role is to assist the existing Marketing Team in the day to day running of the marketing department in support of the company’s promotional activities.
Your duties and responsibilities in this role will consist of:
- Design, Development and Maintenance of Company Websites and intranet.
- Promote the business on Social Media
- Production and deisgn of eMarketing Material
- Daily generation, scheduling and administration of the online CRM System.
- Maintaining and updating records of marketing Leads, campaign responses and effectiveness.
- Assisting with internet research to support business development and other areas.
- Certain administrational duties
- Preparing online and offline documents and promotions
- Filtering emails and responses
- 5 GCSEs grades A*-C/9-4 or equivalent (including English Language and Maths)
Experience of using the following programs would be preferable: Microsoft Office Suite (complete), Dreamweaver, Photoshop, plus a working knowledge of HTML, XHTML, CSS, CFM, PHP. In addition, any experience of online CRM systems would be an advantage.
- Enthusiastic to learn
- Team player
We offer the right candidate a competitive salary dependent on experience, as well as high level of support and autonomy coupled with good long-term career prospects.
Training to be provided:
The Estio Training programme gives young people the opportunity to get hands on experience in the IT industry whilst still employed in a real paid job with no cost or debt.
Learners will receive eight weeks of intensive training. Whilst in the workplace, apprentices will also receive continual coaching, help and guidance from a dedicated Skills Development Coach who will be there to ensure that they get the most from their work experience.
This apprenticeship will give you a Level 3 Digital Marketing Standard with training in areas such as:
- Functional skills, Maths L2 and English L2
- Principles of Coding
- Marketing Principles
- Digital Marketing Business Principles with E-Commerce
- Video & Imaging Software
Some of these modules will include an option to take an examination in order to receive a professional certificate.