Level 3 Digital Marketer
Digital Marketing Executive
Working Hours: 37.5hrs
£15,000 – £18,000 per annum
Please contact Darcy on Darcy.Greaves@estio.co.uk or call 01133 500 333
About the company:
This company is a B2B Lead Generation Agency that delivers pre-qualified leads to companies of all sizes. This company works alongside clients as an outsourced sales function, identifying new sales prospects, opening dialogue, building relationships and delivering appointments, introductions to supply chains.
We combine specialist technical searches, tailored communication, proactive pipeline management and good old fashioned business development practices to make sure our campaigns are a success.
Brief job description:
Estio Training have an exciting new opportunity for a Digital Marketing Executive with a Marketing & Advertising Company based in Steveage.
We are looking for a digital marketing executive to join our business to build out a digital division, we have a group of companies and initially the successful candidate will be tasked with delivering a successful digital marketing campaign across the group.
The ideal candidate will oversee the online marketing strategy for the organization by planning and executing digital marketing campaigns. The core focus for our digital strategy will be PPC, SEO & Paid Social Media Advertising & Email Marketing.
Your duties and responsibilities in this role will consist of:
- Design a successful digital strategy for the group of companies.
- Management & analytics, reporting of all channels; PPC, SEO, Paid Social & Emails.
- Develop relationships, Account management of new clients.
- Execution of PPC, Paid Social, SEO & Email Marketing.
- 5 GCSEs grades A*-C/9-4 or equivalent (including English Language and Maths)
Skills & Qualities Required:
- Excellent understanding of digital marketing; PPC, Paid Social, SEO & Email Marketing.
- Experience with business to customer social media and content generation
- Strong creative and analytical skills
- Amitious individual who wants to grow an agency and develop a into a management role.
The role offers long term security and the opportunity to progress into a permanent position.
Training to be provided:
The Estio Training programme gives young people the opportunity to get hands on experience in the IT industry whilst still employed in a real paid job with no cost or debt.
Learners will receive six weeks of intensive training. Whilst in the workplace, apprentices will also receive continual coaching, help and guidance from a dedicated Skills Development Coach who will be there to ensure that they get the most from their work experience.
This apprenticeship will give you a Level 3 Digital Marketer Standard with training in areas such as:
- Functional skills, Maths L2 and English L2
- Principles of Coding
- Marketing Principles
- Digital Marketing Business Principles with E-Commerce
- Video & Imaging Software
Some of these modules will include an option to take an examination in order to receive a professional certificate.