Level 3 Digital Marketer
Digital Marketing Apprentice
37.5 hours per week Monday – Friday
Minimum wage for age
Please contact Josh on Josh.Ankers@estio.co.uk or call 01133 500 333
About the company:
We are a small team with a new website selling scale model cars and other collectables to do with motor racing, other sports and famous personalities. We are open to new products and ideas and want to improve our profile through social media and all forms of SEO.
We have recently embarked on a climate change initiative, working with creatives in animation and music, our aim is to influence the 2021 Climate change conference in Glasgow, Scotland. Part of the brief will be to work on all platforms to develop the brief to ensure that it gets maximum exposure as it unfolds.
Brief job description:
Estio Training have an exciting new opportunity for a Digital Marketing Apprentice with a retail company based in Priors Marston, Southam.
From day one you’ll be working on campaigns for our business – this involves social media content planning, social media advertising, liaising with media, writing blog posts and working with our consultant SEO specialist, as required, to optimise our profile. You’ll also help generate ideas for new business activity and help drive our own PR. In addition, because we are a small team, when we are busy you will be required to assist in any area of the business and compliment the work that we do for our chosen charities.
What we are looking for is an apprentice who is experienced and interested in all forms of social media, including Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, etc. and is interested in creating and developing blogs and forums.
You will become part of our face to the world and it is important that you have good writing skills and respect for grammar. Our public image is important to us and it must be important to you.
Your duties and responsibilities in this role will consist of:
- Team planning of the week’s workload and review previous week’s achievements
- Monitor all social media activity, ensuring all posts are replied to
- Prepare content for further social media campaigns
- Set up and develop blogs and blog posts
- Research influencer opportunities
- Horizon scanning for new social media opportunities in this fast-moving world
- Maintain records of activity to measure the influence of our work
- Assist where necessary in other aspects of the business, including various print advertising and press releases
- 5 GCSEs grades A*-C/9-4 or equivalent (including English Language and Maths)
- Attention to detail
- Proactive and positive with a can-do attitude
- Computer-literate with a good knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Effective communication skills
- Enthusiastic and committed
- Keen to learn and develop skills, and willingness to embrace change
- Ability to think independently and work within a team
- Honest, punctual and reliable
Standard Questions (these will be asked for each candidate as part of the application process)
- What is it that interests you about this role?
- Any experience or training relevant to the role that you would like to highlight?
The role offers long term security and the opportunity to progress into a permanent position.
Training to be provided:
The Estio Training programme gives young people the opportunity to get hands on experience in the IT industry whilst still employed in a real paid job with no cost or debt.
Learners will receive six weeks of intensive training. Whilst in the workplace, apprentices will also receive continual coaching, help and guidance from a dedicated Skills Development Coach who will be there to ensure that they get the most from their work experience.
This apprenticeship will give you a Level 3 Digital Marketer Standard with training in areas such as:
- Functional skills, Maths L2 and English L2
- Principles of Coding
- Marketing Principles
- Digital Marketing Business Principles with E-Commerce
- Video & Imaging Software
Some of these modules will include an option to take an examination in order to receive a professional certificate.