Level 3 Digital Marketer
Digital Marketing Executive Apprentice
Salary: £150 per week
Age Preference: Any age, happy with 5%
Please contact Josh on Josh.Ankers@estio.co.uk or call 01133500333
About the company:
This company was established by Michael Smith and John Smith who come from a family owned construction business. With over two decades of hands on experience in construction and construction training; together they established Prestige Tool Hire Company in 2001 which catered for the construction industry.
Having realised the potential of the construction industry they formed this company, it started as a division of Prestige Hire to deliver accredited training for the construction industry in 2010 and received accreditation from various awarding bodies in the fields of construction and logistics. Initially, this company concentrated solely on commercial training. As of 2013, they started working with colleges and other training providers. Which allowed them to deliver publicly funded training to clients and to help delegates get sustainable jobs in the construction and logistics industries, where there is still a huge skills shortage.
Brief job description:
Estio Training have an exciting new opportunity for a Digital Marketing Executive in Solihull, Birmingham.
We are looking for a social media Savvy individual to ensure the companies personality is always unique, powerful and consistent in the marketplace.
Your duties and responsibilities in this role will consist of:
- Scheduling social media posts
- Making amendments on our website
- Google Ads
- Facebook Group Ads
- Content Creation (Flyers / Promotional Materials/ Social Media Post)
- 5 GCSEs grades A*-C/9-4 or equivalent (including English Language and Maths)
- Effective communicator at all levels
- Self-starter and able to work effectively and efficiently with minimal direction
- You must have a keen eye for detail and understand the concepts of digital marketing Outgoing, approachable and amenable
- Knowledge or Experience of using design programmes such as Adobe Illustrator or InDesign, Photoshop, Canva
- Commercially aware
- Keen interest in digital, marketing, and Social media
- Self-motivated and confident
The role offers long term security and the opportunity to progress into a permanent position.
Training to be provided:
The Estio Training programme gives young people the opportunity to get hands on experience in the IT industry whilst still employed in a real paid job with no cost or debt.
Learners will receive six weeks of intensive training. Whilst in the workplace, apprentices will also receive continual coaching, help and guidance from a dedicated Skills Development Coach who will be there to ensure that they get the most from their work experience.
This apprenticeship will give you a Level 3 Digital Marketer Standard with training in areas such as:
- Functional skills, Maths L2 and English L2
- Principles of Coding
- Marketing Principles
- Digital Marketing Business Principles with E-Commerce
- Video & Imaging Software
Some of these modules will include an option to take an examination in order to receive a professional certificate.