Level 3 Digital Marketing Apprentice
Job Title Digital Marketing Apprentice
Weekly Hours Worked: 37.5 hours
Salary: £4.50 an hour
Please contact Josh on Josh.Ankers@estio.co.uk or call 01133500333
About the company:
Our boxes offer multifunctional and innovative solutions for storage. They are packable and stackable in a range of colours or in a transparent look so you can identify what you have stored in a glance.
Founded in 2014 this young company prides itself on excellent customer service ensuring all our customers are offered competitive prices with a speedy delivery. We have a team of knowledgeable and passionate individuals who share one goal, to be creative in giving you what you need.
This company wants to offer you practicality and ease at your fingertips allowing you to have fun with storage.
We are a growing company with international and UK based customers serving individuals and companies. Whether you want to buy in bulk or a single item we can supply your needs.
Estio Training have an exciting new opportunity for a Digital Marketing apprentice with a company based in the West Midlands.
The job role involves the candidate to take care of the social media side of the business, marketing campaigns targeted, analysing traffic to website, add products to the website, editing pictures, and photography of products.
Do you have an interest in Digital Marketing? Love social media? Ready to take your first step in a career in Digital Marketing?
We are looking for an enthusiastic digital marketing apprentice to join our team, to enhance our social media presence using effective marketing strategies. The role will also include creating social media posts, advertising new products, editing pictures and photos for the website.
Your duties and responsibilities in this role will consist of:
- To support the team with digital marketing projects and strategies
- Produce and update social media channels, newsletters, websites
- Work on search engine optimisation to increase business
- Assist with creating and sending marketing campaigns
- Build followers and increase engagement across all social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram)
- Assist with advertising and promotion through social media platforms
- Designing new photos to upload in social media and marketing purposes
- Creatively implementing new marketing methods
- Marketing campaigns targeted
- Uploading new products to the website
- Editing pictures to go on to the website.
- Use email to send out newsletters and updates
- Admin Duties
- 5 GCSEs grades A*-C/9-4 or equivalent (including English Language and Maths)
Skills Required (Social Media Executive Skills and Qualifications):
- Enthusiasm and passion for Digital Marketing
- Bright, outgoing personality with a positive outlook and strong team-working bias
- Attention to detail
- Proactive and positive with a can-do attitude
- Excellent photoshop skills
- Great photography and creative skills.
- Excellent communication skills
- Social Media knowledge
- Sales Skills
- Enthusiastic and committed
- Keen to learn and develop skills
- Ability to think independently and work within a team
- Punctual and reliable
- Committed to working within a diverse community
The role offers long term security and the opportunity to progress into a permanent position.
Training to be provided:
The Estio Training programme gives young people the opportunity to get hands on experience in the IT industry whilst still employed in a real paid job with no cost or debt.
Learners will receive six weeks of intensive training. Whilst in the workplace, apprentices will also receive continual coaching, help and guidance from a dedicated Skills Development Coach who will be there to ensure that they get the most from their work experience.
This apprenticeship will give you a Level 3 Digital Marketer Standard with training in areas such as:
- Functional skills, Maths L2 and English L2
- Principles of Coding
- Marketing Principles
- Digital Marketing Business Principles with E-Commerce
- Video & Imaging Software
Some of these modules will include an option to take an examination in order to receive a professional certificate.