Level 3 Digital Marketer
Title: Digital Marketing Apprentice
Weekly Hours Worked: Monday – Friday 9am – 5pm
Salary: £4.50 per hour
Please contact Tom on Tom.Crossland@estio.co.uk or call 01133 500 333
About the company:
We are a family run financial services business offering clients advice on mortgages, life insurance and various other financial products. We have a strong online presence, the majority of our business is generated through online marketing.
We believe in offering clients a better service through the use of excellent communication and creative use of technology.
We are currently ranked 5/5 on TrustPilot and make client satisfaction our main priority.
Estio Training have an exciting new opportunity for a Digital Marketing Apprentice with a Financial services company based in Shelley.
Your duties and responsibilities in this role will consist of:
- Creating high quality content for the website in the form of blog posts, videos, interactive calculators.
- Communicating with our parent network to sign off content before publishing and making amendments as required.
- Channelling client enquiries to our team.
- Analytic reporting.
- Monitoring competition content strategies.
- Monitor our adwords marketing occasionally and make changes as required.
- Develop and monitor our retargeting campaign.
- 5 GCSEs grades A*-C/9-4 or equivalent (including English Language and Maths)
Skills Required (Social Media Executive Skills and Qualifications):
- Should have a good grasp of spelling and grammar and take a keen interest in writing quality content.
- Good Microsoft Office skills
- Experience of using the main social media platforms and use of email and the web in general.
- Good timekeeper and personal organisational skills.
- Enthusiasm and self-motivated with the ability to research and learn new technologies.
- Creative frame of mind with ability to solve problems and use own initiative
- Happy to work in a small office environment.
- We are based in Annexe connected to our residential home so will be some interaction with family dog and our family.
The role offers long term security and the opportunity to progress into a permanent position.
Training to be provided:
The Estio Training programme gives young people the opportunity to get hands on experience in the IT industry whilst still employed in a real paid job with no cost or debt.
Learners will receive six weeks of intensive training. Whilst in the workplace, apprentices will also receive continual coaching, help and guidance from a dedicated Skills Development Coach who will be there to ensure that they get the most from their work experience.
This apprenticeship will give you a Level 3 Digital Marketer Standard with training in areas such as:
- Functional skills, Maths L2 and English L2
- Principles of Coding
- Marketing Principles
- Digital Marketing Business Principles with E-Commerce
- Video & Imaging Software
Some of these modules will include an option to take an examination in order to receive a professional certificate.