Title: Trainee Social Media and Digital Marketing Assistant
Company: Learn to Re Create
Full Address: Banners Building, 620 Attercliffe Rd, Sheffield, S9 3QS. Based onsite and remotely.
Weekly Hours Worked: 21 Hours- Mon, Tues & Wednesday
Salary: £4.30 per hour
Please contact Tom Crossland on Tom.Crossland@estio.co.uk or call 01133 500 333
About the company:
Learn to Re-create provides fashion and textiles products manufacture training to individuals to enable them to gain skills to create sustainable livelihoods or upgrade their skills to industry standards. They create training programmes and market solutions in response to the needs and issues identified by the Fashion and Textiles Industry.
Trainee Social Media and Digital Marketing Assistant
Your duties and responsibilities in this role will consist of:
• Updating website with fresh content
• Capturing live events and distributing the content
• Delivery of promotional campaign and Press releases
• Designing for print material, e.g. brochures, flyers, event materials Creating video ads and graphic elements for website and newsletter bulletins
• Regularly updating social media platforms
• Liaising with print and web teams to implement graphics
• Maintaining 2D/3D design assets and editing content
• Contribute to technical design and progress meetings
• To participate in appropriate training
• Any other duties and responsibilities which do not change the character of the post as may be determined by the Creative Director
• 5 GCSEs grades A*-C/9-4 or equivalent (including English Language and Maths)
Skills Required (Social Media Executive Skills and Qualifications):
• Proficient in MSOffice
• Technical and IT skills to include the use of Social Media
• Flexibility to work within existing brand guidelines but offer own creative ideas to enhance outputs
• An interest of visual trends in the fashion industry
• Quick learner
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Strong time management skills
• Accuracy and attention to detail
The role offers long term security and the opportunity to progress into a permanent position.
Training to be provided:
The Estio Training programme gives young people the opportunity to get hands on experience in the IT industry whilst still employed in a real paid job with no cost or debt. Learners will receive six weeks of intensive training. Whilst in the workplace, apprentices will also receive continual coaching, help and guidance from a dedicated Skills Development Coach who will be there to ensure that they get the most from their work experience.
This apprenticeship will give you a Level 3 Digital Marketer Standard with training in areas such as:
• Functional skills, Maths L2 and English L2
• Principles of Coding
• Marketing Principles
• Digital Marketing Business Principles with E-Commerce
• Video & Imaging Software
Some of these modules will include an option to take an examination in order to receive a professional certificate.