Level 3 Digital Marketer
Digital Marketing Apprentice
1 Castle Rd, Kentish Town, London NW1 8PR
9 AM – 5 PM Mon – Fri
Please contact Darcy Greaves on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01133 500 333
About the company:
The Ringley Group was established in 1997 with the aim of providing the best possible service to leaseholders. Over the past 20 years, we steadily expanded and now provide a comprehensive range of property solutions.
Brief job description:
Estio Training have an exciting new opportunity for a Digital Marketing Apprentice with Ringley, a Property Management company based in London.
This is a fast track opportunity for a particularly bright self-starter to work alongside our CEO and Business Development Team – supporting on growth and the launch of 2 new PropTech products set to disrupt the property industry. We need to penetrate both the B2B market, institutions, thought leaders, landlords as well as the B2C market of 18 to 40-year olds. You will help in improving user experiences and be good at html and front-end web development as well as putting together marketing materials in photoshop, illustrator and indesign. The objective is to build a brand image that portrays simplicity, assures service delivery and shout about how easy it is to use. You’ll be a not bad, but a better editor – always using plain English. To us it is all about tracking social media analytics to prove viable ROI (return on investment). You’ll need to understand the brand, brand toolkit and quickly tune into appropriate image selection. After all, a picture tells a thousand words! Your duties and responsibilities in this role will consist of:
• search engine optimisation principles
• how to seed a market and how to find the best places to place pay-per-click ads
• research to track down top property bloggers and engage with them
• how to ask for and achieve affiliate web links
• how to engage in the social media world and drive and build a social media following
• how to build statistics through on-line polls
• building awareness, creating readers offers, posting linked in pulse articles
• 5 GCSEs grades A*-C/9-4 or equivalent (including English Language and Maths)
• Creative flair, originality and a strong visual sense
• Confidence, to bring your ideas forward to the team
• An interest in graphics and typography
• An understanding of what makes a good UX and UI and what does not
• Understanding of HTML and CSS
• Able to work using own initiative
The role offers long term security and the opportunity to progress into a permanent position.
Training to be provided:
Find out more about our Level3 Digital Marketer apprenticeship programme.