Level 3 Digital Marketer
Digital Marketing Apprentice
32 hours per week (Tues-Fri) with 30 min lunch break
Salary: £5.50 p/h – £9,152 p/a
Please contact Ciara on Ciara.Glynn@estio.co.uk or call 01133 500 333
About the company:
This company is a British family business which produces cutting-edge solutions for farmers, including recycled, hygienic livestock bedding and industry-leading slurry and silage inoculants.
Brief Job Description:
Estio Training have an exciting opportunity for a Digital Marketing Apprentice with a company based in Preston.
An exciting role to work within a friendly team. We welcome a digital marketing apprentice to join our offices in Preston.
Your duties and responsibilities in this role will consist of:
- Social Media updates and management.
- Email and text campaigns.
- Digital photography.
- Content writing.
- Website updates.
- Dealing with enquiries from clients and general public.
- 5 GCSEs grades A*-C/9-4 or equivalent (including English Language and Maths)
- Driving license.
- A high level of grammatical capability.
- Ability to work independently under own initiative and as part of a small close knit team.
- Knowledge of Hootesuite, WordPress and Mailchimp is required to a basic working knowledge.
- Creatively minded with good learning capacity.
- Career focused.
- Interest in photography, Instagram and videography (YouTube) is desired.
- Content writing skills.
- Able to work well as part of a team
- Excellent communication skills
- Self Motivated
- Logical thinking
- Willing to learn
The role offers long term security and the opportunity to progress into a permanent position.
Training to be provided:
The Estio Training programme gives young people the opportunity to get hands on experience in the IT industry whilst still employed in a real paid job with no cost or debt.
Learners will receive six weeks of intensive training. Whilst in the workplace, apprentices will also receive continual coaching, help and guidance from a dedicated Skills Development Coach who will be there to ensure that they get the most from their work experience.
This apprenticeship will give you a Level 3 Digital Marketer Standard with training in areas such as:
- Functional skills, Maths L2 and English L2
- Principles of Coding
- Marketing Principles
- Digital Marketing Business Principles with E-Commerce
- Video & Imaging Software
Some of these modules will include an option to take an examination in order to receive a professional certificate.