Job Title Digital Marketing Apprentice
Employer: Steffans Jewellers
Full Address: 2-6 Abington Square, Northampton NN1 4AA
Hours: Monday – Friday 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Rate of pay: £5.50P/H
Please contact Tom Lindley on Tom.Lindley@estio.co.uk or 01133 500 333
About the company:
With a heritage spanning more than 40 years Steffans Jewellers has developed a renowned reputation for unparalleled and unrivalled commitment to service. Truly a dream brought into reality, Steffans was established in 1976 by Steffan Suter and has since grown through the dedication and passion of the Suter family.
They are seeking an enthusiastic, creative minded candidate to join their ever-expanding team, you will be completing tasks such as managing social media, image editing, content creation and much more!
Estio Training have an exciting new opportunity for a Digital Marketing apprentice with Steffans Jewellers a high end ambitious, vibrant company based in Northampton
The job role involves the candidate to take care and the management of the social media post, marketing campaigns targeted, analysing traffic to website, contention creation earning the principles of SEO. The role is about supporting the E-Commerce Manager and Directors in maximising the sales and profit potential. The ability to plan, adjust priorities and organise is essential. You’ll be helping to re-define the Steffans online experience and helping customers to discover Steffans and fall in love with the ranges of jewellery and watches that we sell.
Do you have an interest in Digital Marketing? Love social media? Ready to take your first step in a career in Digital Marketing? We are looking for an enthusiastic digital marketing apprentice to join our team, to enhance our social media presence using effective marketing strategies.
Your duties and responsibilities in this role will consist of:
• Managing social media posts
• Gain an understanding on how to encourage engagement through social media marketing
• Email campaigns
• Image editing
• Ensuring every customer receives excellent service, (Love Service, Love Steffans).
• Consistent compliance with company instruction, policies and procedures.
• Ensure are maintained and up-to-date to help with knowledge sharing in the team.
• Upload new products onto the platform following all best practices and the Product Listing Guide.
• Work through the catalogue and update older items and categories as requested so that older listings are brought in-line with the current listing standards.
• Continually work to improve content across the site to help deliver a better customer experience, increased conversion rate and SEO rankings.
• Remove items that are discontinued or out-of-stock from the website.
Desired Qualities, Skills & Knowledge:
• Must have a creative outlook
• Knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign
• Knowledge and understanding of social media platforms
• Previous jewellery experience desirable.
• Previous Digital Marketing experience desirable. (PPC, SEO, Lead Generation, Campaigns)
• Able to demonstrate leadership qualities.
• Knowledge of MS Office, Magento and ShipStation plus new tools and systems as/when they are introduced as necessary.
• 5 GCSEs grades A*-C/9-4 or equivalent (including English Language and Maths)
Skills Required (Social Media Executive Skills and Qualifications):
• Enthusiastic and committed
• Keen to learn and develop skills
• Ability to think independently and work within a team
• Punctual and reliable
• Committed to working within a diverse community
The role offers long term security and the opportunity to progress into a permanent position.
Training to be provided:
The Estio Training programme gives young people the opportunity to get hands on experience in the IT industry whilst still employed in a real paid job with no cost or debt. Learners will receive six weeks of intensive training. Whilst in the workplace, apprentices will also receive continual coaching, help and guidance from a dedicated Skills Development Coach who will be there to ensure that they get the most from their work experience.
This apprenticeship will give you a Level 3 Digital Marketer Standard with training in areas such as:
• Functional skills, Maths L2 and English L2
• Principles of Coding
• Marketing Principles
• Digital Marketing Business Principles with E-Commerce
• Video & Imaging Software
Some of these modules will include an option to take an examination in order to receive a professional certificate.