Level 3 Digital Marketer
Title: Digital Marketer
Location: Morley, Leeds
Weekly Hours Worked: 9-5pm but this can be flexible
Salary: 10K-14K starting depending on experience levels
Please contact Ciara on Ciara.Glynn@estio.co.uk or call 01133 500 333
About the company:
Friendly forward-thinking website design and development agency based in Leeds. Our experienced award-winning team is a safe pair of hands, taking you from where you are to where you need to be, through development of intelligent, strategic, no nonsense online and offline branding solutions.
We might be a small team but we have had the pleasure of working with big clients including the NHS, Nickel Institute and some large non-profit organisations based in the South of England. They also launched their own app, Fitian, this year and this is anticipated to be a large part of their business and is only expected to increase next year.
Brief job description:
Estio Training have an exciting new opportunity for a Digital Marketer with a design and development company based in Morley, Leeds.
We anticipate the role to be split into three:
- Provide the digital marketing for L33 (social media, website content, SEO)
- Provide the digital marketing for Fitain (social media)
- Provide digital marketing for L33 clients
Your duties and responsibilities in this role will consist of:
- Research and suggest marketing strategy for L33, Fitain and clients
- Produce and schedule organic social media content
- Hashtag research
- Produce simple visual (static and video) assets for social media
- Research and suggest SEO optimisation for L33, Fitain and client websites
- Keep on top of digital marketing opportunities and trends
- 5 GCSEs grades A*-C/9-4 or equivalent (including English Language and Maths)
- Facebook creator studio
- Adobe Photoshop
- Adobe Premier or comparable video editing software
- Photography / videography
- Excellent English skills for wiring content
- Knowledge / experience of social media platforms
- Well organised
- Excellent written skills
- Self driven
- We have a very friendly office dog
- Social events and team bonding with the team
- Opportunity to work with clients across a variety of sectors
- Opportunity to work on projects from companies abroad
- Casual dress
The role offers long term security and the opportunity to progress into a permanent position.
Training to be provided:
The Estio Training programme gives young people the opportunity to get hands on experience in the IT industry whilst still employed in a real paid job with no cost or debt.
Learners will receive six weeks of intensive training. Whilst in the workplace, apprentices will also receive continual coaching, help and guidance from a dedicated Skills Development Coach who will be there to ensure that they get the most from their work experience.
This apprenticeship will give you a Level 3 Digital Marketer Standard with training in areas such as:
- Functional skills, Maths L2 and English L2
- Principles of Coding
- Marketing Principles
- Digital Marketing Business Principles with E-Commerce
- Video & Imaging Software
Some of these modules will include an option to take an examination in order to receive a professional certificate.