Level 3 Digital Marketer
Location: Milton Keynes
Weekly Hours Worked: 09:00 – 17:00
Please contact: Josh on Josh.Ankers@estio.co.uk or call 01133500333
About the company:
This is a leading digital marketing agency, operating specifically within the construction sector. Offering a multitude of services from market research, strategy & planning, to the full implementation of marketing campaigns and ongoing activity.
With a multitude of company benefits and employee development initiatives in place, this dynamic organisation have created a supportive, open and results orientated environment that prides itself on strong values.
With strong plans for growth, the perfect candidate for this role will be someone who is motivated by observing the effects of their hard work.
The role’s primary function is to work alongside highly skilled digital marketing specialists in a variety of disciplines, supporting them to fulfil their own job functions, helping the agency deliver for its clients and to help achieve our company vision for growth.
You’ll be hands on, supporting the team to deliver market leading campaigns and activity for clients as well as supporting the sales and marketing function of this company. You’ll learn how things are done right and be exposed to all aspects of digital from website production, SEO, content, PR, customer research, PPC, email and the overarching strategy.
Due to the broad exposure, the role will allow the successful candidate to explore all aspects of agency life with a view to progressing in a particular discipline that suits their skills longer term. Progression and expert training will be provided to allow the individual to ‘find themselves’ a career in the marketing space.
Your duties and responsibilities in this role will consist of:
For our clients:
- Writing reports for client diagnostics stage
- Creating customer surveys and internal company surveys
- Background research for client presentations –competitors, current marketing activities
- Uploading content onto new client websites
- SEO work
- Proof reading, editing and updating website content
- Managing and running client social accounts
- Booking and managing press releases
- Image sourcing
- Taking meeting notes and ensuring contact reports are complete and accurate
- Managing print work
For the company:
- Managing our prospect and customer database – Sign ups, downloads, webinar/event/seminar booking
- Email Marketing – Setting up, sending campaigns and creating monthly monitoring reports
- Keeping up to date on industry news & trends, researching topics to write about or share on PC social media
- Creating briefs and briefing the designer and developers on any PC Marketing work
- Managing and updating website content – creating and editing landing pages for events, ebooks etc
- Running social media accounts – scheduling and sharing our links and images on all platforms, replying to comments and questions, sharing other people’s content, creating discussion
- Content development – ebooks, blog posts, MDis, guest blog interview questions, case studies
- Event organisation – be fully involved in sourcing venue, managing budgets, pulling agendas and programmes together, managing invitations and correspondence and being hands on in all aspects of running the day
- Client social media training – producing useful checklists, glossaries, how to guides
Skills Required (Social Media Executive Skills and Qualifications):
- Strong social media skills
- Microsoft Office fluent
- Strong communication skills; excellent telephone manor
- Preferred: Experience across WordPress, Salesforce, Mailchimp, or equivalent mail software, Hootsuite, Photoshop, InDesign
- Looking for someone 18+ who’s had experience working in a commercial environment, and due to the role having client facing functions.
- 5 GCSEs grades A*-C/9-4 or equivalent (including English Language and Maths)
The role offers long term security and the opportunity to progress into a permanent position.
Training to be provided:
The Estio Training programme gives young people the opportunity to get hands on experience in the IT industry whilst still employed in a real paid job with no cost or debt.
Learners will receive six weeks of intensive training. Whilst in the workplace, apprentices will also receive continual coaching, help and guidance from a dedicated Skills Development Coach who will be there to ensure that they get the most from their work experience.
This apprenticeship will give you a Level 3 Digital Marketer Standard with training in areas such as:
- Functional skills, Maths L2 and English L2
- Principles of Coding
- Marketing Principles
- Digital Marketing Business Principles with E-Commerce
- Video & Imaging Software
Some of these modules will include an option to take an examination in order to receive a professional certificate.