Level 3 Digital Marketer
Title: Digital Marketing Apprentice
Weekly Hours Worked: 9am-5pm Mon – Fri
Salary: £11,400 p / a
Please contact Ciara on Ciara.Glynn@estio.co.uk or call 01133 500 333
About the company:
This company is made up of diverse companies providing tailor-made business solutions to our clients throughout the UK. The Group’s expertise spans a range of managed services across different sectors. The Group’s shared core values and mission give synergy to our approach to the way we do business, providing bespoke solutions to our clients to maximise efficiencies and add value.
Estio Training have an exciting opportunity for a digital marketing apprentice at a facilities and services company, based in Southport.
- To assist in creation of lively, engaging materials to support our planned marketing campaigns
- Building and maintaining our web presence through content creation for our website and social media accounts through planned strategy and implementation
- Creating and publishing slick and on-brand design assets using Adobe Creative Suite and other online tools
- Managing the production of marketing materials across different mediums, such as blog posts, physical marketing, flyers, and newsletters on upcoming events etc.
- Understanding the sector that we operate in and be keen to keep up to date with news/activities
Your duties and responsibilities in this role will consist of:
- Create and upload copy and images for the organisation’s website
- Write and dispatch email marketing campaigns
- Manage Social Media platforms – Facebook/Twitter/Instagram
- Make regular posts on Social Media
- Design website banners
- Communicate with clients
- Conduct keyword research and web statistics reporting
- Add to company blogs and manage e-communications
- General admin responsibilities
- Creating content
- Marketing campaigns
- 5 GCSEs grades A*-C/9-4 or equivalent (including English Language and Maths)
Skills Required (Social Media Executive Skills and Qualifications):
- Excellent timekeeping
- Be a positive ambassador of this company
- Demonstrate high standards of personal conduct
- Ability to use initiative
- Undertake and complete training
- Focus on learning
- Desire to gain new skills and knowledge
- Be inquisitive
- Target driven
- Attention to detail
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office, databases and information systems
- Excellent knowledge of Social Media sites and how to promote our brand.
The role offers long term security and the opportunity to progress into a permanent position.
Training to be provided:
The Estio Training programme gives young people the opportunity to get hands on experience in the IT industry whilst still employed in a real paid job with no cost or debt.
Learners will receive six weeks of intensive training. Whilst in the workplace, apprentices will also receive continual coaching, help and guidance from a dedicated Skills Development Coach who will be there to ensure that they get the most from their work experience.
This apprenticeship will give you a Level 3 Digital Marketer Standard with training in areas such as:
- Functional skills, Maths L2 and English L2
- Principles of Coding
- Marketing Principles
- Digital Marketing Business Principles with E-Commerce
- Video & Imaging Software
Some of these modules will include an option to take an examination in order to receive a professional certificate.