Level 3 Digital Marketer
Title: Digital Marketing Apprentice
Weekly Hours Worked: 37 hours P.W
Salary: £180 p.w
Please contact Ciara on Ciara.Glynn@estio.co.uk or call 01133 500 333
About the company:
The company offer a wide range of services to maximise the effectiveness of a LinkedIn lead generation campaign. They and offer and build a tailored plan for companies. Services include: Connection requests, personalised messages to all new connections, profile optimization, full conversation management, outreach and follow-up planning, LinkedIn content marketing and qualifying calls to leads.
Brief job description:
Do you have an interest in marketing? Would you like to earn while you learn? If so, this Digital Marketing Apprenticeship could be the perfect opportunity for you! If you’re organised, creative and love to communicate, this programme is for you.
The company require a proactive digital marketing apprentice, working within a team of 9 you will become an valued member of the marketing team, you will be trained and mentored throughout your apprenticeship, giving you the best possible start to your career.
Your duties and responsibilities in this role will consist of:
- Company Website – Updating website and website maintenance
- Website – Content/graphic creating for website and social media platforms
- Social Media – Update Social media management, Facebook/Instagram/Twitter – Respond to enquiries
- Content & Email Marketing – Creating marketing collateral, assist in raising company profile
- Reporting – SEO and Google Analytics reporting
- Accounts – Managing client accounts and executing marketing campaigns
- Administration – Talking to clients regularly via phone and email
- Targets – Working towards fixed weekly targets
- 5 GCSEs grades A*-C/9-4 or equivalent (including English Language and Maths)
Desired Skills Required:
- An interest in Digital marketing in advantageous
- Have excellent verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of Social Media
- Able to prioritise and meet deadlines
- Able to work independently and as part of a team
- IT literate with knowledge and experience in Microsoft office programmes such as word, excel, powerpoint and outlook
- Some understanding of digital marketing including websites, email communications, social media and analytics
- Passion for digital marketing
- Organised, motivated and can-do attitude
- Confident communicator
- Creative and able to articulate ideas and suggestions
- Ideal candidates will have an excellent phone manner, be confident in working independently in a fast-paced environment, a huge drive to learn with an intense hunger for success and a positive attitude
The role offers long term security and the opportunity to progress into a permanent position.
Training to be provided:
The Estio Training programme gives young people the opportunity to get hands on experience in the IT industry whilst still employed in a real paid job with no cost or debt.
Learners will receive six weeks of intensive training. Whilst in the workplace, apprentices will also receive continual coaching, help and guidance from a dedicated Skills Development Coach who will be there to ensure that they get the most from their work experience.
This apprenticeship will give you a Level 3 Digital Marketer Standard with training in areas such as:
- Functional skills, Maths L2 and English L2
- Principles of Coding
- Marketing Principles
- Digital Marketing Business Principles with E-Commerce
- Video & Imaging Software
Some of these modules will include an option to take an examination in order to receive a professional certificate.