Level 3 Digital Marketer
Digital Marketing Apprentice
Working Hours: Mon – Fri 10 AM – 4 PM
Salary: £4.50 p/h
Please contact Darcy on Darcy.Greaves@estio.co.uk or call 01133 500 333
About the company:
This company is a family-owned British company which prides itself on delivering quality products and offering exceptional customer service. We offer a wide range of family orientated products that are uniquely designed, beautifully made and fully tested against industry standards.
Brief job description:
Estio Training have an exciting new opportunity for a Digital Marketing with an Outdoor Sports company based in Maldon, Essex.
This exciting opportunity will mean you will be responsible for assisting the Directors launching and marketing existing and new products across new online channels and markets as well as management of social media channels. Attention to detail is essential, as images and descriptions must be of a high quality to represent the product correctly.
The successful candidate will communicate new product information and offers for marketing, along with providing written content for the website. A proven history, showing excellent written and verbal communication skills is essential to this job role, along with experience in using basic business software, Microsoft Excel, Word, Photoshop and Email.
We ideally require an individual with experience in a fast-paced environment, who is looking for a challenging role and wishes to develop a career within a very dynamic and entrepreneurial company. You will have an eye for detail, good communication abilities, and excellent organisational skills and can work to deadlines.
The basic starting salary will be on application dependent upon previous experience with potential to rise in line with your abilities and performance. With a bonus structure in place to achieve additional pay.
Your duties and responsibilities in this role will consist of:
- Responsible for identifying new online channels and marketplaces
- Responsibility for Social media content and development of social media strategies
- Managing existing social media channels
- Manage website content and messaging.
- Ensuring all listings are SEO optimised to the highest standard and conform to regulations.
- Improving listing rankings and search results to drive sales and maximise revenue.
- Managing online advertising campaigns across Google and other platforms
- Researching and responding to competitor activity and pricing.
- Research competitors, new products and trends.
- Create and manage promotions
- Learning and working on our in-house multi-channel management system.
- Assist our customer service team when needed with product information and active offers.
- 5 GCSEs grades A*-C/9-4 or equivalent (including English Language and Maths)
- Excellent numeracy and literacy skills.
- Proven understanding and experience with Microsoft Excel, Word and Email.
- Previous experience using Photoshop or similar.
- Efficient and systematic approach.
- Able to quickly master established working practices and procedures.
- Excellent time management is imperative.
- Confident working within a team and also autonomously when necessary.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise competing duties.
- Basic coding
- Understanding of Shopify
- Understanding of content production
- HTML Knowledge would a bonus but not essential
- An interest in Design
- Understanding of Ecommerce.
- An understanding of conversation rate optimisation.
- An understanding of Pay per click advertising and social media campaigns .
- An understanding of SEO.
The role offers long term security and the opportunity to progress into a permanent position.
Training to be provided:
The Estio Training programme gives young people the opportunity to get hands on experience in the IT industry whilst still employed in a real paid job with no cost or debt.
Learners will receive six weeks of intensive training. Whilst in the workplace, apprentices will also receive continual coaching, help and guidance from a dedicated Skills Development Coach who will be there to ensure that they get the most from their work experience.
This apprenticeship will give you a Level 3 Digital Marketer Standard with training in areas such as:
- Functional skills, Maths L2 and English L2
- Principles of Coding
- Marketing Principles
- Digital Marketing Business Principles with E-Commerce
- Video & Imaging Software
Some of these modules will include an option to take an examination in order to receive a professional certificate.