Level 3 Digital Marketer
Title: Digital Marketer
Weekly Hours Worked: 37.5
Salary: £12,000/per annum
Please contact Josh on Josh.Ankers@estio.co.uk or call 01133500333
About the company:
Established in 2003, this companies mission is to help our clients win more business online. We work with some of the fastest growing SMEs in the UK, helping them harness the power of the web to drive their business forward, generating sales, greater profits and improving efficiency – enabling them to achieve their goals.
Brief job description:
Do you have a passion for Digital Marketing? Do you have a keen interest or experience of social media platform? Are you creative and looking for a career in digital marketing? If so, we have an exciting opportunity for you to join our vibrant and talented marketing team. You will be supporting the business in social media and performing marketing duties. The exciting opportunity will allow you to apply digital marketing theory into practice.
Furthermore, as a digital marketing and sales apprentice you’ll be expected to sell the products and services of the company by finding and calling prospective clients. Record information and details in a CRM system. Prepare for trade shows and attend with senior sales representatives. Help to plan and implement sales strategies. Get involved with marketing by designing leaflets, banners and promotional material; and planning posts on social media.
You will gain valuable hands on experience assisting the SEO, PPC, Content, Creative and Delivery Teams with their day to day tasks. Tasks may include;
- Updating client’s websites via the content management systems to include adding meta tags and descriptions, imagery, videos, and general content updates
- Manage and create email marketing campaigns using Campaign Monitor
- Assisting with PPC campaign maintenance
- Analysing client’s website performance using Google Analytics and other SEO tools
- Assisting with content creation for social media channels
- Assisting with project management activities such as, setting up of projects in our project management, gathering of content, testing websites ready for launch
- Answering calls / emails from clients relating to website support requests and scheduling within our Project Management software
Required experience and qualifications:
- 5 GCSEs grades A*-C/9-4 or equivalent (including English Language, Maths & ICT)
- Educated to A Level or equivalent
- A passion for all things digital
- Excellent computer skills including the use of all Microsoft and GSuite applications
- Strong communication skills, both written & verbal
- Good commercial awareness
- Ability to work as part of a team & be flexible when required
- Motivated to learn and adapt to suit changing landscapes
- 25 days holiday per year + bank holidays (+1 each year of employment upto 30 days).- pro-ratad
- 3% pension contribution
- Flexible working hours
The role offers a permanent role upon completion of the apprenticeship depending on performance.
Training to be provided:
The Estio Training programme gives young people the opportunity to get hands on experience in the IT industry whilst still employed in a real paid job with no cost or debt.
Learners will receive six weeks of intensive training. Whilst in the workplace, apprentices will also receive continual coaching, help and guidance from a dedicated Skills Development Coach who will be there to ensure that they get the most from their work experience.
This apprenticeship will give you a Level 3 Digital Marketer Standard with training in areas such as:
- Functional skills, Maths L2 and English L2
- Principles of Coding
- Marketing Principles
- Digital Marketing Business Principles with E-Commerce
- Video & Imaging Software
Some of these modules will include an option to take an examination in order to receive a professional certificate.