Level 3 Digital Marketer
Title – Digital Marketing Junior SEO Consultant
Weekly Hours Worked – Full time Mon-Fri 9-5pm
Salary – £10,000-£12,000 per annum
Please contact Josh on Josh.Ankers@estio.co.uk or call 01133 500 333
About the company:
This company is a team built on innovation, creativity, and passion. Our philosophy has been, and always will be to support businesses of all types with marketplace growth. It’s in our nature to build solid foundations for loyalty, and a long term, direct relationship to maximise your brands success online.
Company directors, Mike and Colin have already built one digital marketing company to the point of success, where they went on to sell the brand for £8 million. They are now operating this company at a position of monthly growth. With experience and industry leading knowledge, we are so sure that we can improve marketing efforts in most businesses that we offer a money back guarantee. Not many agencies can say that!
Brief job description:
Estio Training have an exciting new opportunity for a Digital Marketing Apprentice with a Digital Marketing company based in Lutterworth/Leicestershire.
Due to the continued growth of the agency and recent account wins, we are now looking for a talented Digital Marketing Apprentice to join a POD, with heavy influence on the SEO side of projects.
This is an exciting opportunity for an ambitious individual to develop within a fast-paced environment and work closely with our experienced Marketing Directors.
Your duties and responsibilities in this role will consist of:
- Optimising copy and landing pages for search engine optimisation
- Performing ongoing keyword research including discovery and expansion of keyword opportunities
- Provide unique, engaging content to drive SEO for key landing pages and marketing content projects
- Help to support customer video briefs, customer case studies & blog posts
- Researching and implementing content recommendations for organic SEO success
- Track, report, and analyse website analytics & campaigns
- Research and analyse competitors to benchmark performance
- Develop and execute link building strategies
- Ensure SEO best practices are maintained throughout
- Recommend changes to website architecture, meta data, content, linking, URL mapping and other factors
- Collect and analyse data and results, identify trends and insights in order to achieve maximum ROI
- Social media posting to market the business and continue growth
- 5 GCSEs grades A*-C/9-4 or equivalent (including English Language and Maths
- Between 0 – 1 years’ experience.
- Ability to think creatively and strategically.
- Passion for all things SEO & digital and have a desire to put your stamp on the business.
- Comfortable using popular SEO & keyword research tools such as Moz or SEM Rush as well as understanding Google Analytics – Although full training will be provided in this area on the apprenticeship course.
- Excellent time and organisational skills
- High level of grammatical skills to communicate with colleagues and clients
- An analytical mind to process data and apply learnings
- Ability to use their own initiative to grow their accounts
- A positive and calm attitude to cope with pressurised situations
The role offers long term security and the opportunity to progress into a permanent position.
Training to be provided:
The Estio Training programme gives young people the opportunity to get hands on experience in the IT industry whilst still employed in a real paid job with no cost or debt.
Learners will receive six weeks of intensive training. Whilst in the workplace, apprentices will also receive continual coaching, help and guidance from a dedicated Skills Development Coach who will be there to ensure that they get the most from their work experience.
This apprenticeship will give you a Level 3 Digital Marketer Standard with training in areas such as:
- Functional skills, Maths L2 and English L2
- Principles of Coding
- Marketing Principles
- Digital Marketing Business Principles with E-Commerce
- Video & Imaging Software
Some of these modules will include an option to take an examination in order to receive a professional certificate.