Level 3 Digital Marketer
Weekly Hours Worked: 09:00 – 17:30
Please contact Tom on Tom.Lindley@estio.co.uk or call 01133500333
About the company:
This company is a multi platform media company specialising in print, digital media and video production. Over the last decade the company has become a trusted entity across all markets, whose products have educated and informed across a wide and diverse range of Industry sectors
This company requires an energetic and passionate individual to create and develop organic written content that can be used across a variety of medias for 3 different entities.
This role will largely focus on writing engaging, informative and SEO-compliant content for blogs, articles, social media posts, email marketing, websites and print marketing assets.
The apprentice will also be involved with other digital marketing tasks from time to time, such as the creation & scheduling of social media and marketing campaigns.
Your duties and responsibilities in this role will consist of:
- Creating and distributing engaging written content in the form of e-newsletters, web page, and blog content, or social media messages.
- Conducting research, completing writing projects, meeting deadlines and following content requirements
- Assisting the rest of the production team with tasks and marketing campaigns
- Helping out with general duties to support the team
- Opportunity to create other multi-media content using Adobe CC – i.e. graphic design and video assets
Skills Required (Social Media Executive Skills and Qualifications):
- Excellent writing, editing and proofreading skills
- Excellent data collection, research and analytical skills
- Computer Literacy & Tech Skills.
- A creative and collaborative drive.
- Strong Verbal and Written Communication Skills.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and produce content under a quick turnaround
- Aptitude for working independently
- An understanding of different styles of writing and tone
- Experience with Major Social Media Platforms.
- PLUS: Experience with WordPress, Microsoft Office Suite, Adobe Creative Suite
- 5 GCSEs grades A*-C/9-4 or equivalent (including English Language and Maths)
The role offers long term security and the opportunity to progress into a permanent position.
Training to be provided:
The Estio Training programme gives young people the opportunity to get hands on experience in the IT industry whilst still employed in a real paid job with no cost or debt.
Learners will receive six weeks of intensive training. Whilst in the workplace, apprentices will also receive continual coaching, help and guidance from a dedicated Skills Development Coach who will be there to ensure that they get the most from their work experience.
This apprenticeship will give you a Level 3 Digital Marketer Standard with training in areas such as:
- Functional skills, Maths L2 and English L2
- Principles of Coding
- Marketing Principles
- Digital Marketing Business Principles with E-Commerce
- Video & Imaging Software
Some of these modules will include an option to take an examination in order to receive a professional certificate.