Level 3 Digital Marketer
Digital Marketing Apprentice
Working Hours: 9am-5:30m
Salary: £15,000 per annum
Please contact Tom on Tom.Lindley@estio.co.uk or call 01133500333
About the company:
Europe’s #1 Golf Club Marketing Agency. We were founded in 2015 on a creative and analytical mission to help solve the problems and navigate the challenges our clients face in a digital first age.Our team use our industry expertise combined with the latest digital marketing techniques to help our clients grow, thrive and invest in their future.
Brief job description:
Estio Training have an exciting new opportunity for a Digital Marketing Apprentice with a leading marketing agency based in London.
The Digital Marketing Apprentice will be an integral team member at the beating heart of the core business that allows us to stand out from the competition by generating Return On Investment positive results for our clients. Their primary objective is to work alongside the Account Manager and Founder with the responsibility to ensure clients campaigns are devised, implemented, and generating a quantifiable ROI throughout the term of our agreement with them.
Your duties and responsibilities in this role will consist of:
Specifically, the goals for the DME are to:
- Google Ads & Analytics
- Create and develop video and image creative for Google Ads campaigns
- When required, build and optimise clients’ Google Ads funnels with a thorough understanding of key advertising metrics using Google Analytics
- Campaign builds and optimisation
- Learn how to build our campaign funnels from concept to delivery using various digital marketing tools including Zapier, Typeform, Active Campaign, Google Tag Manager, heat maps and more
- Support the optimisation of the online customer journey to enhance the Digital customer experience and ensure a consistent creative approach across all digital channels
- Facebook & Instagram advertising
- Build and optimise clients’ Facebook & Instagram ad campaigns with a thorough understanding of key advertising metrics, not just the initial acquisition of new customers/users
- Track and analyse the ongoing testing of all marketing efforts, including ads, funnels, and social media posts
- Email marketing
- Create and execute best-in-class email marketing communication for our clients
- Maintain knowledge of email marketing trends, best practices, technologies, and regulatory laws (e.g. GDPR compliance)
- Compile, track, and analyse email marketing KPIs and make recommendations to existing and new campaigns based on this analysis
- Content creation:
- Create and develop unique on brand social media video content
- Script, storyboard and select optimal forms of media for projects
- Organise raw media, edit footage, insert motion graphics, and add music
- Brainstorm, research, and pitch current social media video trends and opportunities
- Coordinate and execute content for all landing pages, email campaigns and workflows for various campaigns across golf, health & fitness and wellness industries
Create and maintain accurate content calendar to ensure timely execution
- 5 GCSEs grades A*-C/9-4 or equivalent (including English Language and Maths)
- Understanding of HTML and CMSs like Wordpress / Wix etc
- Understanding of various publishing platforms and required size formats and aspect ratios (ie: Facebook, Instagram stories, web, etc.)
- Clearly articulate ideas through concise and timely written and/or verbal correspondence.
- Strong organisational and project planning skills
- You are eager to learn and grow within a young scaling agency and have a go-getter and entrepreneurial mentality
- You work well in a team environment but are also reliable and can work independently
- You roll up your sleeves and dig in and are willing to step in and help where needed, even if it’s outside of your “responsibilities” – this is a startup after all!
- You are flexible. You understand that in a fast-growing company things can change last minute
- You are a proactive self-starter who is eager to play a key role in growing a brand
- Commercially aware
- Strong Communication skills
- Keen interest in digital, marketing, and SEO
- Self-motivated and confident
The role offers long term security and the opportunity to progress into a permanent position.
Training to be provided:
The Estio Training programme gives young people the opportunity to get hands on experience in the IT industry whilst still employed in a real paid job with no cost or debt.
Learners will receive six weeks of intensive training. Whilst in the workplace, apprentices will also receive continual coaching, help and guidance from a dedicated Skills Development Coach who will be there to ensure that they get the most from their work experience.
This apprenticeship will give you a Level 3 Digital Marketer Standard with training in areas such as:
- Functional skills, Maths L2 and English L2
- Principles of Coding
- Marketing Principles
- Digital Marketing Business Principles with E-Commerce
- Video & Imaging Software
Some of these modules will include an option to take an examination in order to receive a professional certificate.