Level 3 Digital Marketer
Title: Apprentice Digital Marketer
Weekly Hours Worked: 37.5 pw
Please contact Josh on Josh.Ankers@estio.co.uk or call 01133500333
About the company:
This company is a digital performance marketing agency whose purpose is to deliver sales growth and a competitive business advantage to its clients.
We aim to forge long term relationships with our clients by providing industry leading talent, service, strategies and marketing technology. Since 2004, we’ve created winning digital marketing campaigns for household names like Peugeot, Dunelm Mill, Endsleigh and Halfords Autocentres. During this time we’ve expanded to become a leading independent UK Search & Digital Performance Agency.
We aim to work with both market leading brands and ambitious companies that want to grow their business through digital and online channels. Clients love our work because we’re straightforward, and straight-talking. We don’t force clients into making long commitments because the quality of our work speaks for itself. We focus on digital performance and talk daily with our clients about KPI targets, forecasting and return on investment. Everything we do is measured and attributed to the activity and spend on your campaigns.
Brief Job Description:
Estio Training have an exciting opportunity for a Digital Marketing Apprentice with a company based in Lichfield.
The role involves planning and delivering digital marketing campaigns to clients which consist of a combination of pay per click advertising on Google AdWords, SEO, social media and display.
You will be tasked with mainting the social media side. The company have a strong Digital presence and your main tasks will be creating new campaigns as well as working as part of a team to help and serve clients with all elements of Digital marketing
You will also write blogs to accompany the products and services.
- Using a variety of software packages, such as Microsoft Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel, Access, etc., to produce correspondence and documents and maintain presentations, records, spreadsheets and databases.
- Manage and create email campaign and marketing on behalf of company using emails, telephone, designing leaflets using Mail Chimp and other programs.
- Create and maintain company blogs.
- Leverage Social Media of the company via Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn
- Update Websites with products, maintain prices and products and develop SEO Optimization.
- Develop and maintain SEO for business.
- Assist in the development of company websites using a variety of packages.
- Analyse companies Pay per Click Marketing and Google Analytics to maximize returns.
- Booking courier for deliveries and also collections
- Email feedback forms to customers to maintain customer service
Desired skills and qualities
- Must have some IT knowledge
- High level of commitment and prepared to work hard and longer hours if required to achieve objectives.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Presentation skills and attention to detail.
- The ability to plan your own work, work on your own initiative and meet deadlines.
- The ability to manage pressure and conflicting demands and prioritize tasks and workload.
- Oral and written communication skills.
- Tact, discretion and respect for confidentiality.
- A pleasant, confident telephone manner.
- Teamwork and helping others to achieve objectives.
- 5 GCSEs grades A*-C/9-4 or equivalent (including English Language, Maths & ICT)
The role offers a permanent role upon completion of the apprenticeship depending on performance.
Training to be provided:
The Estio Training programme gives young people the opportunity to get hands on experience in the IT industry whilst still employed in a real paid job with no cost or debt.
Learners will receive six weeks of intensive training. Whilst in the workplace, apprentices will also receive continual coaching, help and guidance from a dedicated Skills Development Coach who will be there to ensure that they get the most from their work experience.
This apprenticeship will give you a Level 3 Digital Marketer Standard with training in areas such as:
Functional skills, Maths L2 and English L2
Principles of Coding
Digital Marketing Business Principles with E-Commerce
Video & Imaging Software
Some of these modules will include an option to take an examination in order to receive a professional certificate.