Title: Digital Marketing Apprentice
Full Address: Suite 8, 15 Hawthorn Road, Leeds, LS7 4PH
Weekly Hours Worked: Up to 30 hours per week
Salary: £10,000 p/a
Please contact Ciara Glynn on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01133 500 333
About the company:
AdsVentures is a digital marketing agency based in Leeds. We have an international presence and we are a market leader in assisting companies target the correct online audience for websites.
Our work is diverse, we provide services to our clients across many digital platforms including Google Ads, Youtube and Facebook.
Brief job description:
Estio Training have an exciting new opportunity for a Digital Marketing Apprentice with AdsVentures, a Digital Marketing Company based in Leeds.
The position will cover a range of digital marketing tasks which will provide a strong introduction to working as part of a digital agency.
Your duties and responsibilities in this role will consist of:
• Building & running PPC campaigns (Google Ads, YouTube, Facebook)
• Implement own initiatives and creative ideas to drive forward social media platforms.
• Use of tools to analyse/optimise results & improve campaigns
• Engaging with existing and new customers (including face to face)
• Business development – target and approach new potential clients
• Involved in the development and execution of a range of online marketing activities.
• 5 GCSEs grades A*-C/9-4 or equivalent (including English Language and Maths)
• Highly motivated
• In-depth knowledge and understanding of social media platforms
• Positive work ethic / can-do attitude
• Accuracy and attention to detail
• Ability to work independently
• Highly organised and reliable, with the ability to effectively manage your own workload
• Excellent written skills and attention to detail
• Knowledge of a B2C marketing environment
• Passion for Digital Marketing
• Extensive knowledge on the latest social media tools and trends
• PPC, Google Ads, YouTube advertising
• Google Analytics experience would be advantageous
The role offers long term security and the opportunity to progress into a permanent position.
Training to be provided:
The Estio Training programme gives young people the opportunity to get hands on experience in the IT industry whilst still employed in a real paid job with no cost or debt. Learners will receive six weeks of intensive training. Whilst in the workplace, apprentices will also receive continual coaching, help and guidance from a dedicated Skills Development Coach who will be there to ensure that they get the most from their work experience.
This apprenticeship will give you a Level 3 Digital Marketer Standard with training in areas such as:
· Functional skills, Maths L2 and English L2
· Principles of Coding
· Marketing Principles
· Digital Marketing Business Principles with E-Commerce
· Video & Imaging Software
Some of these modules will include an option to take an examination in order to receive a professional certificate.