Level 3 Digital Marketer
Title: Digital Marketing Apprentice
Weekly Hours Worked: 30-37.5 hours pw
Please contact Tom on Tom.Crossland@estio.co.uk or call 01133 500 333
About the company:
This company was established in 2017 with the purpose of providing tailored quality security and facility management services that are cost effective.
We built our reputation on striving to be the best in the industry as contractors and service providers our clients can depend on. We deliver complete service solutions while consulting closely with clients to design services that work for them. We have excellent experience in security sector with our management team having over 35 yrs of combined wealth of knowledge and experience that not all security companies are able to offer. This company operates to industry standards while working with private and commercial clients.
We provide a range of security functions to support UK businesses and private clients. If you plan on providing a physical security presence to protect your business and its assets or a remote CCTV monitoring of your premises, this company can satisfy your needs.
Brief job description:
To providing a range of work activities by supporting office teams mainly such as Marketing/Sales team to fulfil their responsibilities and overall company goals. To make business more productive, efficient and profitable.
Your duties and responsibilities in this role will consist of:
- Create and upload copy and images for the organisation’s website, write and dispatch email marketing campaigns.
- Social media marketing – developing a distinct online presence by attracting high numbers of internet followers through social media channels such as Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Instagram etc.
- Developing strategies to increase the number of visitors to a website by achieving high-ranking placements in search results.
- Provide accurate reports and analysis to clients and company management to demonstrate effective return on investment (ROI).
- Research new online media opportunities that may benefit the business including mobile, social media, development of blogs and forums.
- Design website banners and assist with web visuals, communicate with clients, affiliate networks and affiliate partners, conduct keyword research and web statistics reporting.
- Contribute to social media engagement, brand awareness campaigns, use web analytics software to monitor the performance of client websites and make recommendations for improvement.
- Contribute to company and industry blogs, manage e-communications, assist with paid media including liaising with digital advertising agencies and regularly update a blog.
- Develop and integrate content marketing strategies, keep up to date with current digital trends, manage the contact database, assist with lead generation activities and negotiate with media suppliers to achieve the best price for clients.
- Making & answering phone calls, greeting clients/visitors. Also doing cold calling/telemarketing to get new clients.
- General clerical duties including photocopying, scanning, mailing & Collecting posts/parcels from main reception.
- Maintain electronic, hard copy filing system, handle requests for information and data
- Resolve administrative problems/inquiries & prepare written responses to routine enquiries.
- Prepare and modify documents including correspondence, reports, drafts, memos and emails. Schedule and coordinate meetings and appointments.
- Prepare agendas for meetings, prepare schedules, record, compile, transcribe and distribute minutes of meetings.
- 5 GCSEs grades A*-C/9-4 or equivalent (including English Language and Maths)
- Microsoft office skills, effective written and verbal skills. Able to listen and take directions.
- Customer service orientation, communication & teamwork.
- Effective planning, organisational, coordination, and time management skills.
- Prioritising workload. Information gathering and information monitoring.
- Respect for confidentiality and discretion. Attention to detail and accuracy.
- Ability to perform, adapt under pressure, positive & upbeat attitude.
- Professionalism, honesty, flexibility and adaptability.
The role offers long term security and the opportunity to progress into a permanent position.
Training to be provided:
The Estio Training programme gives young people the opportunity to get hands on experience in the IT industry whilst still employed in a real paid job with no cost or debt.
Learners will receive six weeks of intensive training. Whilst in the workplace, apprentices will also receive continual coaching, help and guidance from a dedicated Skills Development Coach who will be there to ensure that they get the most from their work experience.
This apprenticeship will give you a Level 3 Digital Marketer Standard with training in areas such as:
- Functional skills, Maths L2 and English L2
- Principles of Coding
- Marketing Principles
- Digital Marketing Business Principles with E-Commerce
- Video & Imaging Software
Some of these modules will include an option to take an examination in order to receive a professional certificate.