Level 3 Digital Marketer
Title: Social Media Executive
Weekly Hours Worked: 9-5 Mon – Fri
Salary: £4.15 p/h
Please contact Ciara on Ciara.Glynn@estio.co.uk or call 01133 500 333
About the company:
We specialise in creative marketing for some of the most exciting start ups and businesses in the UK. As a full-service agency, we can help you reach your digital marketing goals. Our goal is to build a strategy that is creative and drives exposure, revenue, and awareness. If you are looking for an affordable consultative creative agency with proven results, this is the agency for you.
Estio Training are recruiting for a Social Media Executive for a marketing company, based in Leeds.
We are looking for someone to create social media content tailored to suit our customer needs for Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, TikTok & Instagram. Schedule to have a list of what posts, when, where and why.
Your duties and responsibilities in this role will consist of:
- Maintaining social media pages
- Write engaging content, blogs and posts
- Create brand awareness via social media
- Updating the website – blogs/ SEO
- Create eye-catching posts and graphics for our customers and keeping their brand and vision in mind
- Generate new leads/ clients
- Speak to customers to fact find which car there are wanting
- Try to convert the lead into sales
- Manage the sales process of the car sale from end to end
- 5 GCSEs grades A*-C/9-4 or equivalent (including English Language and Maths)
Skills Required (Social Media Executive Skills and Qualifications):
- Using editing tools for content such as Canva
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Able to work independently
- Self-motivated, proactive and dynamic
- Confident and able to be client facing
The role offers long term security and the opportunity to progress into a permanent position.
Training to be provided:
The Estio Training programme gives young people the opportunity to get hands on experience in the IT industry whilst still employed in a real paid job with no cost or debt.
Learners will receive six weeks of intensive training. Whilst in the workplace, apprentices will also receive continual coaching, help and guidance from a dedicated Skills Development Coach who will be there to ensure that they get the most from their work experience.
This apprenticeship will give you a Level 3 Digital Marketer Standard with training in areas such as:
- Functional skills, Maths L2 and English L2
- Principles of Coding
- Marketing Principles
- Digital Marketing Business Principles with E-Commerce
- Video & Imaging Software
Some of these modules will include an option to take an examination in order to receive a professional certificate.