Level 3 Digital Marketing Apprenticeship
Title: Digital Marketing Apprentice
Monday – Friday: 9.00 – 17:00pm
£10 – 14k Per Annum DOE
Please contact Tom on Tom.Lindley@estio.co.uk or call 01133500333
About the company:
This company is a Managed IT Services Company who Specialise in Microsoft 365 and Azure Cloud technologies. Founded in 2019, we are a start-up technology company who help our clients embrace digital ways of working using Microsoft Technologies. Thanks to our company our clients have been able to thrive during the COVID-19 pandemic, able to securely work from anywhere whilst staying in touch with their colleagues and customers over video conferencing tools like Teams. We help our clients take old rubbish technology out of the business and replace it with tools that actually help them keep their business running, whilst protecting them from cyberattacks.
Put simply, our mission is to ensure businesses have proper IT and not technology which just gets in the way!
We don’t do grey. No suits and ties, no stuffy attitudes. We’re a small (but growing!), passionate business who always put the customer first. That means we’re honest in our advice and we don’t make promises we can’t keep.
Brief job description:
Estio Training have an exciting new opportunity for a Digital Marketer with a company based in Leeds.
As a tech company, we recognise that digital marketing is absolutely critical to our success so we are looking for a digital marketing apprentice to join us. We don’t operate any sales teams. Instead, our focus is investing in digital content for our social channels in order to reach our prospective clients. We are looking for a passionate, highly motivated and reliable video editor and social media administrator who is marketing orientated and possesses strong written and verbal English. You would join at the start of this journey with us and have a fantastic opportunity to really see the impact that you make on our digital marketing success.
Your duties and responsibilities in this role will consist of:
- Preparing and editing video material
- Effectively managing the organisations social media channels
- Creating and scheduling weekly posts across all social pages
- Assisting in the management of the website to maximise engagement
- Search Engine Optimization
- Creating written community post content
- Engaging with the community / customer interaction across all social platforms
- Email campaign marketing
- Analysing campaigns progress and success
- Competitor analysis and ensuring you are maximising marketing reach
- Finding new and creative content that is relevant to the brand
- Suggesting new ways of interacting with key markets
- Booking demos for prospective clients
- Performing other duties as required
- Excellent organisation and time management skills, with an ability to multitask and prioritise projects.
- Demonstrable knowledge of working with social media platforms.
- Excellent English skills
- Strong work ethic
- Willingness to learn
- Creative thinker
- Keen interest for digital marketing and technology
- Personable and friendly
- Excellent attention to detail
The experience required for the Digital Marketing Apprentice role is:
- 5 GCSEs grades A* – C (Including English Language and Maths)
At the end of the apprenticeship you will either be offered a full/part time role or given a full written reference. This is a fantastic opportunity to demonstrate your skills and build your portfolio.
The Estio Training programme gives young people the opportunity to get hands on experience in the IT industry whilst still employed in a real paid job with no cost or debt.
Learners will receive ten weeks of intensive training. Whilst in the workplace, apprentices will also receive continual assessment, and help and guidance from a dedicated trainer who will be there to ensure that they get the most from their work experience.
This apprenticeship will give you a Level 3 Digital Marketer Standard with training in areas such as:
- Functional skills, Maths L2 and English L2
- Website Software
- Principles of Coding
- Video & Imaging Software
- Keywords & Optimisation
- Digital Marketing Business Principles including E-Commerce Websites
Some of these modules will include an option to take an examination in order to receive a professional certificate.
As well as the learning and work experience on offer, the company operates a flexible working policy with core hours of 10:00 till 16:00 and provides a generous annual leave entitlement (with an extra day off on your birthday).