Level 3 Digital Marketer
Title: Digital Marketing Apprentice
Weekly Hours Worked: Mon-Fri, 8am – 4:30pm
Salary: £5 p/h
Please contact Ciara on Ciara.Glynn@estio.co.uk or call 01133 500 333
About the company:
This company are bespoke sign manufacturers for Europe’s Largest Sign, VM & Shopfitting Companies. Founded over 20 years ago, this company is an expert manufacturer, well respected within the industry it serves.
Job Description: Estio Training have an exciting new opportunity for a Digital Marketer with a bespoke sign manufacturer based in Leeds.
Your duties and responsibilities in this role will consist of:
- Creating and scheduling engaging social media content across 4 main platforms
- Increasing brand awareness
- Creating and dispatching email marketing campaigns
- Analysing Google and website analytics
- Maximising website potential through SEO management
- Communicating effectively with other members of the team
- 5 GCSEs grades A*-C/9-4 or equivalent (including English Language and Maths)
Skills Required (Social Media Executive Skills and Qualifications):
Ability to work as part of a close team, and be a team player.
Knowledge of Social Media Platforms (Facebook, Twitter & Instagram)
Knowledge of Google analytics & WordPress (not essential)
- Fantastic communication skills
- Ability to think of creative and innovative ideas to boost engagement
- Great organisational skills and attention to detail
The role offers long term security and the opportunity to progress into a permanent position.
Training to be provided:
The Estio Training programme gives young people the opportunity to get hands on experience in the IT industry whilst still employed in a real paid job with no cost or debt.
Learners will receive six weeks of intensive training. Whilst in the workplace, apprentices will also receive continual coaching, help and guidance from a dedicated Skills Development Coach who will be there to ensure that they get the most from their work experience.
This apprenticeship will give you a Level 3 Digital Marketer Standard with training in areas such as:
- Functional skills, Maths L2 and English L2
- Principles of Coding
- Marketing Principles
- Digital Marketing Business Principles with E-Commerce
- Video & Imaging Software
Some of these modules will include an option to take an examination in order to receive a professional certificate.