Level 3 Digital Marketer
Title: Marketing Apprentice
Weekly Hours Worked: 37.5 hours pw
Please contact Tom on Tom.Crossland@estio.co.uk or call 01133 500 333
About the company:
A growing and ambitious firm, we have offices across Yorkshire, including Leeds, Sheffield, York and Thirsk, and in Central London.
With entrepreneurial vision and client focus at the core of our business, this company focusses on helping our clients to maximise on opportunities, create sustainable and profitable businesses and build financial security by offering expert advice at a fair cost.
Brief job description:
Estio Training have an exciting new opportunity for a Marketing Apprentice with a growing ambitious chartered accountants based in Leeds.
Your duties and responsibilities in this role will consist of:
- The Marketing Apprentice role will aid the Marketing Manager and Business Development Partner
- Support the Marketing Manager with website amends, social media posting, e-shot creation, digital campaigns, brochureware and copywriting.
- Day to day admin support for the company wide CRM (Customer Relationship Management) system called HubSpot.
- Ensuring all sales leads opportunities are recorded and reported correctly. And that all users are correctly using this system to report all sales opportunities.
- Provide full admin and planning support for all client and business development events.
- Provide support for all day to day marketing support
- Provide admin support for the Business Development Partner.
- Provide ongoing support in keeping our client data records up to date and cleansed
- 5 GCSEs grades A*-C/9-4 or equivalent (including English Language and Maths)
- Interested in working within the professional services market
- Previous experience working in an office environment
- Work experience or academic exposure to Marketing
- A sincere interest in sales & marketing and is keen to develop within this profession
- Eagerness to learn
- Willing to listen but also keen to share their own views & principles
The role offers long term security and the opportunity to progress into a permanent position.
Training to be provided:
The Estio Training programme gives young people the opportunity to get hands on experience in the IT industry whilst still employed in a real paid job with no cost or debt.
Learners will receive six weeks of intensive training. Whilst in the workplace, apprentices will also receive continual coaching, help and guidance from a dedicated Skills Development Coach who will be there to ensure that they get the most from their work experience.
This apprenticeship will give you a Level 3 Digital Marketer Standard with training in areas such as:
- Functional skills, Maths L2 and English L2
- Principles of Coding
- Marketing Principles
- Digital Marketing Business Principles with E-Commerce
- Video & Imaging Software
Some of these modules will include an option to take an examination in order to receive a professional certificate.