Level 3 Digital Marketer
Job title: Digital Marketing Apprentice
Employer: Estio Training
Full address: Leeds House, Central Park, 2 New Lane, Leeds, LS11 5EB
Weekly Hours Worked: 37.5
Salary: £12,000 per annum with potential to increase
Please contact Ciara at Ciara.Glynn@estio.co.uk or call 01133 500 333
Brief Job Description
Estio Training has an exciting opportunity within the business for a passionate and motivated person to join its small but impactful marketing team. This new role has the benefit of working for the very business that’s training you, giving you the opportunity to apply your skills right where you learn.
Do you have a passion for marketing, web development and design, online promotion and social media? Do you relish the opportunity to get stuck in and play an active and integral part in supporting business growth? If so, we’ve got the perfect role for you.
We’re looking for a digital marketing apprentice who will champion our online marketing to drive brand awareness and enhance customer engagement. A varied and hands-on role, your responsibilities will include:
- Scheduling content across social media platforms
- Researching awareness days and topical news for use across social media platforms
- Writing content for a range of channels including, but not limited to, social media, blogs and email campaigns
- Web editing using a Content Management System
- Using SEO to maximise website performance
- Setting up and distributing email campaigns
- Analysing website and social media data and generating reports
- Contributing to campaign ideation
- Using Adobe Creative Cloud to create infographics
- Liaising with external suppliers where required
5 GCSEs grades A*-C/9-4 or equivalent (including English Language and Maths)
Skills and Experience:
We’re looking for the right person to join the team – you may be joining us straight from school, college or university. Years of experience isn’t a necessity, but a desire to succeed, a passion for digital marketing and getting stuck in is. You need to be able to demonstrate this in your application! If you’ve only used social media for personal use that’s ok – it’s a start. What you don’t know, we’ll teach you. But what you do know, we want to see it.
- A team player is an absolute must
- Excellent communication skills – written and verbal
- Good quality English and a strong vocabulary
- Methodical and analytical in thinking
- Ability to work under pressure and meet competing deadlines.
- An eye for detail
- Ambitious and confident – marketers are creative!
- Organised and a natural self-starter
- And obviously…a willingness to learn.
The role offers long term security and the opportunity to progress into a permanent position.
We’re a multi-award-winning specialist provider of digital and tech apprenticeships, passionate about creating opportunity for anyone wanting a successful career in IT. From new talent just starting their career to experienced talent taking it to the next level, we believe everyone has the potential to be excellent. That’s why we strive to create it every day.
Over 1,200 apprentices learn with us each year, building the ever-growing digital knowledge and skills required by today’s employers. Using a personalised and supportive training approach, our team of Industry expert trainers, work hand-in-hand with learners to meet their individual learning needs and create a technology-led and interactive learning experience. Across our group of nationwide training centres in Leeds, Manchester, Birmingham and London, we’re committed to one thing – making a difference. Whether that’s for our learners, employers or each other, it’s our united and inclusive approach that makes it happen. It’s where our strength comes from.
We have one purpose. We build skills for better futures.
Training to be provided:
The Estio Training programme gives young people the opportunity to get hands on experience in the IT industry whilst still employed in a real paid job with no cost or debt.
Learners will receive six weeks of intensive training. Whilst in the workplace, apprentices will also receive continual coaching, help and guidance from a dedicated Skills Development Coach who will be there to ensure that they get the most from their work experience.
This apprenticeship will give you a Level 3 Digital Marketer Standard with training in areas such as:
- Marketing Principles
- Google Fundamentals and Google Analytics
- Video and Imaging
- WordPress for digital marketers
- Principles of Coding
- Functional skills, Maths L2 and English L2
Some of these modules will include an option to take an examination in order to receive a professional certificate.