Job Title: Digital Marketing Apprentice
Hours: 37.5hrs – 9am – 5:30pm – Mon – Fri
Pay: £170 per week (£8850 per annum)
Please contact Tom on Tom.Lindley@estio.co.uk or call 01133500333
About the company:
This company is a privately-owned local company serving all areas across Hertfordshire and London with skilled engineers. Our service areas include Hertford, St Albans, Welwyn, Hadley Wood, Brookman’s Park and Radlett, as well as North West and Central London on our residential services and UK-wide on our commercial services.
Brief job description:
Estio Training have an exciting new opportunity for a Digital Marketing apprentice with a company based in Hertford.
The role will give great exposure for an apprentice. We have a proven record of developing apprentices and supporting throughout.
Your duties and responsibilities in this role will consist of:
- Responsible for all of social media posts / updates and stories (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter etc)
- Producing marketing material
- Tracking results to see which tactics are working and which aren’t.
- Responsible for keeping the website up to date and directing traffic through the website
- SEO (Search Engine Optimisation) to ensure when prospective customers search we are within top results
- Email marketing to clients / prospects
- Google Analytics and being able to promote business with content
- Generic admin duties such as raising PO’s and answering phones
- 5 GCSEs grades A*-C/9-4 or equivalent (including English Language and Maths)
- Excellent customer service skills
- Highly motivated, flexible and committed attitude towards work
- Professional approach
- Wiliness to learn and develop your digital marketing skill
Willingness to learn
The role offers long term security and the opportunity to progress into a permanent position.
Training to be provided:
The Estio Training programme gives young people the opportunity to get hands on experience in the IT industry whilst still employed in a real paid job with no cost or debt.
Learners will receive intensive training. Whilst in the workplace, apprentices will also receive continual coaching, help and guidance from a dedicated Skills Development Coach who will be there to ensure that they get the most from their work experience.
This apprenticeship will give you a Level 3 Digital Marketing qualification with training in areas such as:
- Functional skills, Maths L2 and English L2
- Principles of Coding
- Marketing Principles
- Digital Marketing Business Principles with E-Commerce
- Video & Imaging Software
Some of these modules will include an option to take an examination in order to receive a professional certificate.