Level 3 Digital Marketer
Weekly Hours Worked: 09:00 – 17:00
Please contact Ciara on Ciara.Glynn@estio.co.uk or call 01133500333
About the company:
This company is a leading provider of refurbished server, storage and networking equipment. We’re one of the fastest growing firms in our sector and have 15 years of success behind us, revenues over £38 million, and locations in the US, Australia, New Zealand, France, Germany, and the UK. We now employ over 190 people worldwide and we’re committed to providing you with a lively, industrious and informal environment in which you can progress and succeed!
This company now have an opportunity is now available for an E-Commerce Assistant to join the team in Harrogate, North Yorkshire.
The role is to improve product listings and presence in all Channels (eCommerce, eBay, Amazon) is a key part of the companies growth strategy. This involves collecting, verifying and analysing product and pricing information in comparison to other retailers, producing reports on product performance and discussing results with relevant members of the organisation. Other ad hoc duties will also be required.
Your duties and responsibilities in this role will consist of:
- Work closely with the product and pricing team to take ownership of the companies products through the Web channel / and potentially help out with other channel product positioning.
- Co-ordinate all product information to be added to all channels and displayed in the most appropriate and attractive manner
- Competitor analysis to aid pricing in channels
- Merchandising popular products (related products, upsell and cross sells)
- Responsible for taking information given, or creating it and improving web presence
- Work with the marketing to make the most of ecommerce opportunities
- Work to daily deadlines
Skills Required (Social Media Executive Skills and Qualifications):
- Analysis of product performance across the estate – Google Analytics experience would be a benefit but training will be provided
- Previous e-commerce or marketplace (eBay, Amazon) experience beneficial
- Basic knowledge of PPC, SEO and CRO beneficial
- A keen attention to detail
- Self-motivated with a proven ability to meet deadlines
- Private healthcare
- Cycle to work scheme
- Tech Scheme
- DIS Insurance
- Free flu vaccines and eye test
- Structured induction programme
- Continuous training
- Regular company and team social events
- As well as much more!
- Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- 5 GCSEs grades A*-C/9-4 or equivalent (including English Language and Maths)
The role offers long term security and the opportunity to progress into a permanent position.
Training to be provided:
The Estio Training programme gives young people the opportunity to get hands on experience in the IT industry whilst still employed in a real paid job with no cost or debt.
Learners will receive six weeks of intensive training. Whilst in the workplace, apprentices will also receive continual coaching, help and guidance from a dedicated Skills Development Coach who will be there to ensure that they get the most from their work experience.
This apprenticeship will give you a Level 3 Digital Marketer Standard with training in areas such as:
- Functional skills, Maths L2 and English L2
- Principles of Coding
- Marketing Principles
- Digital Marketing Business Principles with E-Commerce
- Video & Imaging Software
Some of these modules will include an option to take an examination in order to receive a professional certificate.