Level 3 Digital Marketer
Title – Digital Marketing Apprentice
Location: Bramley, Tadley
Weekly Hours Worked – 9am-5:30pm
Salary – £14,000 per annum
Please contact Tom on Tom.Lindley@estio.co.uk or call 01133500333
About the company:
We are a technology channel marketing agency that has delivered thousands of projects to our technology sector clients since 2003. Our focus is on securing repeat business which only happens when you do things well.
Brief job description:
Estio Training have an exciting new opportunity for a Digital Marketing Apprentice with a marketing agency based in Bramley, Hampshire.
The Digital Marketing Apprentice is a key member of the Digital team managing & supporting client campaigns and reporting. You will grow to excel at all things digital with a real passion for creating business results online. A partly client facing role in the long term, you will set up, manage and report digital and social campaigns.
With an attention for detail you will ensure projects are delivered with the highest level of creativity and quality as well as being on time and to budget.
Main role/Responsibilities: [will include but not be limited to]:
- Work with the Head of Digital and Creative & Digital Marketing Manager as well as the client to develop new and innovative digital strategies and tactics aligned to their needs
- Execute and deliver on digital marketing campaigns on behalf of our clients, using the most effective routes to market, aligned to their objectives
- Project Manage suppliers and relevant internal resources as required for project success, for example copy writers, and designers
- Measure and track client campaign results and success against agreed plans with acute attention to detail and recommend next steps for continued success
- 5 GCSEs grades A*-C/9-4 or equivalent (including English Language and Maths)
Experience of using the following programs would be preferable: Dreamweaver, Photoshop, =
- A super organised individual, able to manage multiple projects and clients at the same time whilst maintaining that high level of client service
- Good with numbers, able to manage deadlines and budgets is key, we don’t need an accountant but someone that knows their way around a spreadsheet and an attention for detail
- Results led, with strong reporting and analysis skills you care about your client campaigns and their objectives, you go above and beyond to ensure we stay on track
- A people person, first and foremost, easy to work in team and client environment with good written and verbal communication skills
- Good spelling and grammar is a must
- A technology enthusiast, our clients are all in this space and a little bit of understanding goes along way to making our clients feel special
We offer the right candidate a competitive salary dependent on experience, as well as high level of support and autonomy coupled with good long-term career prospects.
Training to be provided:
The Estio Training programme gives young people the opportunity to get hands on experience in the IT industry whilst still employed in a real paid job with no cost or debt.
Learners will receive eight weeks of intensive training. Whilst in the workplace, apprentices will also receive continual coaching, help and guidance from a dedicated Skills Development Coach who will be there to ensure that they get the most from their work experience.
This apprenticeship will give you a Level 3 Digital Marketing Standard with training in areas such as:
- Functional skills, Maths L2 and English L2
- Principles of Coding
- Marketing Principles
- Digital Marketing Business Principles with E-Commerce
- Video & Imaging Software
Some of these modules will include an option to take an examination in order to receive a professional certificate.