Level 3 Digital Marketer
Title – Digital Marketing Apprentice
Weekly Hours Worked – 9am-5:30pm
Salary – £160 per week
Please contact Darcy on Darcy.Greaves@estio.co.uk or call 01133500333
About the company:
We are one of the fastest growing WEB and SEO companies in Essex. We are honest, integral and pride ourselves in assisting our clients to achieve outstanding business results. We want YOU to be part of that!
Brief job description:
Estio Training have an exciting opportunity for a Digital Marketing Apprentice with a web and SEO company based in Southend-on-Sea, Essex. You will not be the only apprentice working here and this opportunity leads to fantastic job progression.
- As a Digital Marketing Apprentice, you will mainly be working under the direction of the Marketing Manager
- Your role will be key in assisting the company to fulfil its duty to our clients
- Your role will involve calling customers to run through their Digital Marketing and SEO marketing strategy and update them on how their marketing campaigns are being run – Our client’s Digital Marketing and SEO customers require constant engagement on the performance of their websites in relation to Search Engine rankings
- You may, from time to time, meet with customers for SEO meetings to discuss their Marketing performance
- Throughout your role, you will be logging into the customers’ websites to change keywords or generate fresh content
- Your role will heavily involve applying SEO works to the customers’ websites, including working on content, backlinks, image and header tags, meta descriptions, and many other forms of optimisation
- During your time as a Digital Marketing Apprentice, you will learn how to deliver results; whilst you will be working independently and manage your own time, you are encouraged to ask the team anything you don’t understand
- 5 GCSEs grades A*-C/9-4 or equivalent (including English Language and Maths)
- We would like you to possess knowledge in relation to utilising Social Media platforms to create Brand awareness, link building, blogging or vlogging, photoshop and videography, along with various other SEO skills and strategies that are prominent right now
- You will have the organisational skills to develop a marketing strategy
- Passion in SEO Marketing
- Able to meet deadlines
- A people person, first and foremost, easy to work in team and client environment with good written and verbal communication skills
- Good spelling and grammar is a must
- A technology enthusiast, our clients are all in this space and a little bit of understanding goes along way to making our clients feel special
We offer the right candidate a competitive salary dependent on experience, as well as high level of support and autonomy coupled with good long-term career prospects.
Training to be provided:
The Estio Training programme gives young people the opportunity to get hands on experience in the IT industry whilst still employed in a real paid job with no cost or debt.
Learners will receive eight weeks of intensive training. Whilst in the workplace, apprentices will also receive continual coaching, help and guidance from a dedicated Skills Development Coach who will be there to ensure that they get the most from their work experience.
This apprenticeship will give you a Level 3 Digital Marketing Standard with training in areas such as:
- Functional skills, Maths L2 and English L2
- Principles of Coding
- Marketing Principles
- Digital Marketing Business Principles with E-Commerce
- Video & Imaging Software
Some of these modules will include an option to take an examination in order to receive a professional certificate.